• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
They're not wrong, but I bet they're basing it off of some vsbattles tier "multiversal Fate" nonsense. :mjlol
I stand corrected. I saw nothing of the sort.

Well except for Ea being called universal, but whatever.

Prepared how and what stuff ?

She needs a specific Idea Blood to use it , which she already has, and magical energy, which she also has.

She just doesn't pull it out willy nilly cause it's the thing she devised to kill Arc with.

Hey it's not me whose making that rule as you already know how I primarily work around VS. battles. Just explaining how some don't try and give everyone "everything" because "fairness" or some bullshit.

"You get a question to ask Kubo anything and this is all you've got?"

He's spitting.

There's honestly alot of based responses in there... a hell of alot more than I really thought I would see in a Subreddit that isn't slanted.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Hey it's not me whose making that rule as you already know how I primarily work around VS. battles. Just explaining how some don't try and give everyone "everything" because "fairness" or some bullshit.
Well...that's retarded since one of her main schtick in the Remake is literally being able to aquire niggas Idea Bloods and using them in different forms herself.

Calvaria is just the highest example of that.
And the form of attack that is used against Arc was literally devised by her.

Well...that's retarded since one of her main schtick in the Remake is literally being able to aquire niggas Idea Bloods and using them in different forms herself.

Calvaria is just the highest example of that.
And the form of attack that is used against Arc was literally devised by her.

Well, I didn't know about that but that still is pretty cool.
But yeah, I have seen people do shit like that like with the example I gave before or basically removing shit they should have on their person to remove an "edge" or otherwise.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Well, I didn't know about that but that still is pretty cool.
But yeah, I have seen people do shit like that like with the example I gave before or basically removing shit they should have on their person to remove an "edge" or otherwise.
Accelerator without his choker because it technically gives him an advantage :mjpls

Or Gilgamesh without Gate of Babylon if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back