• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
S

So Yamato didn't join. Even my brother who was still reading till today thought she was in the bag for joining.
I ask him what's her use, a female zoro or some shit?

So I guess the one that actually joined is carrot for her scouting ability?

I mean Usopp is getting use as a scout when he's suppose to be their sniper. So she fits in better than Yamato.
neither did join

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FaG0XTnWIAAw5YK

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Everyday a new dystopia news i see

"Next year, the country is set to allow people to be killed exclusively for mental health reasons. It is also considering extending euthanasia to “mature” minors — children under 18 who meet the same requirements as adults"

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Everyday a new dystopia news i see

"Next year, the country is set to allow people to be killed exclusively for mental health reasons. It is also considering extending euthanasia to “mature” minors — children under 18 who meet the same requirements as adults."

[FONT=FreightText, Georgia, serif] [/FONT]
Castro's Canadian son is really trying hard to impress Klaus Schwab, isn't he?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

The fucking salt is hilarious
:LexLul:
lmao

yamato is cool but they have nothing going for them to make them a straw hat

im glad dude ain't joining, there just isn't much to the character

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

WOW! HOW MUCH OF A COMPLETE FUCKING HYPOCRITE CAN YOU BE MAX?

First you praise Tekken 7 being number 3, specifically because (even though it took out the tag element) it DID NOT tone down the character's move-lists to make the game easier to play or "more accessible for new players".

The you go right ahead and approve Guilty Gear Strive being number 2 BECAUSE it did EXACTLY what you just praised Tekken 7 for NOT doing. It massively toned down the character's move-lists and options, just to make the game more accessible to new players...but that's a good thing when Guilty Gear does it apparently.

I'm actually curious what he's getting for sucking Guilty Gear Strive's dick as much as he does? :maybe

A game where he doesn't throw a bitch fit after getting surprised raw Ik'd by a jpn player :mjlol . I still don't understand how you suck so bad to let that happen, this is a literal just block situation :kobeha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back