• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max needs to stop playing fighting games because listening him talk about fighting games makes it clear he hasn't actually played them in a hot minute

Fixed and it's true, Maximillian for all people put him on a pedestal is more of an entertainer than an influencer anyone should care about.
His opinions have always been dogshit when it comes to various topics even outside of the FGC but gets absolutely ridiculous when it's taken into the context of the FGC. So he should honestly just leave that shit behind and just play games.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

FaGM0a0XoAA8yNM

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Fixed and it's true, Maximillian for all people put him on a pedestal is more of an entertainer than an influencer anyone should care about.
His opinions have always been dogshit when it comes to various topics even outside of the FGC but gets absolutely ridiculous when it's taken into the context of the FGC. So he should honestly just leave that shit behind and just play games.
If Max truly gave a shit about the FGC other than Street Fighter he'd be resurrecting the playerbases of other fighting games. It's not even like he hasn't done that before, the dude singlehandedly brought back interest for shit like UMVC3 and KI on multiple occasions. He has the reach to do stuff like that but he doesn't. But going back to my point he would understand the good that would come from that if he actually got back into fighting games :yousmart

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also reminder that Jehuty survived an exploding moon and repaired itself not long after, in addition to being relativistic with minor spatial manipulation. Even without Naked Jehuty feats it's easily island level+.

HST getting folded by robots again.

Wanna know why it got cancelled?

because they completely changed the dynamics between characters, made it mostly comedy for the first half, and changed certain characters completely

it’s literal only saving grace was the fluid animation

yeah no shit people didn’t watch it. It was basically Teen Titans Go! Nickelodeon edition for the first half of the series.

Wanna know why people changed their minds later? When they started going back to the serious storytelling and came back closer and closer the OG TMNT dynamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back