• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FaTUbvXX0AA5jZO

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
HXH might be going back on hiatus as well since dude is apparently struggling to draw again. its like fam, just end the manga or let someone else take care of it
Join the Hiatus club dude, we got T-shirts. :maybe

Sadly Ghost Reaper Girl's way too early on for Ikeda to just end it, although at least I'm sure once he's well enough again, that he'll continue and get back on track. No word yet on when that even MIGHT be but I'm still keeping my hopes up.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
HXH might be going back on hiatus as well since dude is apparently struggling to draw again. its like fam, just end the manga or let someone else take care of it
not really surprising honestly. amazed he even got as much done as he did. I do hope he'll be able to finish the chapters he had started recently but bro needs a miracle to fix his back :wow

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Kishi. Samurai 8 was a thorough snoozefest I couldn’t finish and Boruto is basically an even worse Super manga even with him getting involved
People who genuinely thought the series would be decent with Kishi around were on a high drug trip the likes no one has ever seen :skully .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back