• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Screenshot_5.png

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Oh

Oh yeah

This exists, doesn't it?

Alright, since MB forced the existence of this particular train wreck back into my brain, y'all get to suffer with me

[pretentiously clears throat]

• Dude and his friend gets isekai'd
  • Friend becomes the hero, MC gets some weird ass drain skill that lets him fuck powers out of girls
  • MC is totally gay for extremely overprotective of the hero because the hero was his only friend
  • Assumes every woman near the hero is a backstabbing whore
  • Proceeds to fuck them into hentai-brand submission
  • Turns out he's correct and all the girls are backstabbing whores
  • Hero is in love with one of them...who is of course secretly working for the Demon Lord
  • MC enslaves her with his Biggus Dickus Mk 7
  • They kill the Demon Lord (lmao speedrun strats)
  • Hero walks in on the MC having an orgy with literally every girl they know in this world including his crush
  • MC basically tells him "See they're all bitches and hoes, lets ditch them and go home"
  • Hero proceeds to fucking yeet the MC through the city like Zod in MoS :catskully
  • MC accidentally uses a counter skill on reflex and kills the hero
  • Hero uses his last breath to use his wish (reward for killing DL) to undo the damage to the city and people
  • MC has a breakdown and uses his wish to time travel back to the beginning of their isekai
  • Proceeds to ditch the hero and all the girls and run off on his own
  • At this point I stopped reading but apparently the second timeline goes even worse and the MC gets cucked and so on in this one, also the hero might be dead again?
All of this within about 20-30 chapters

You are all now aware that this exists and any love you possessed for the literary arts has died a little

Join me in suffering :blobnotgood

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
“In my original pitch, it was an actual trial and it spanned multiple episodes. When we got into the writers’ room, inevitably things change as you’re developing the show and as you start writing. And one thing that we all realized very slowly was none of us are that adept at writing, you know, rousing trial scenes.”
Holy shit this is embarrassing.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Oh

Oh yeah

This exists, doesn't it?

Alright, since MB forced the existence of this particular train wreck back into my brain, y'all get to suffer with me

[pretentiously clears throat]

• Dude and his friend gets isekai'd
  • Friend becomes the hero, MC gets some weird ass drain skill that lets him fuck powers out of girls
  • MC is totally gay for extremely overprotective of the hero because the hero was his only friend
  • Assumes every woman near the hero is a backstabbing whore
  • Proceeds to fuck them into hentai-brand submission
  • Turns out he's correct and all the girls are backstabbing whores
  • Hero is in love with one of them...who is of course secretly working for the Demon Lord
  • MC enslaves her with his Biggus Dickus Mk 7
  • They kill the Demon Lord (lmao speedrun strats)
  • Hero walks in on the MC having an orgy with literally every girl they know in this world including his crush
  • MC basically tells him "See they're all bitches and hoes, lets ditch them and go home"
  • Hero proceeds to fucking yeet the MC through the city like Zod in MoS :catskully
  • MC accidentally uses a counter skill on reflex and kills the hero
  • Hero uses his last breath to use his wish (reward for killing DL) to undo the damage to the city and people
  • MC has a breakdown and uses his wish to time travel back to the beginning of their isekai
  • Proceeds to ditch the hero and all the girls and run off on his own
  • At this point I stopped reading but apparently the second timeline goes even worse and the MC gets cucked and so on in this one, also the hero might be dead again?
All of this within about 20-30 chapters

You are all now aware that this exists and any love you possessed for the literary arts has died a little

Join me in suffering :blobnotgood

:breh
i wish i didn't know worse tbh :catcry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back