• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
The show weirdly puts Ash at Victory Road tier based on his battles

not even good enough to beat the Elite Four
And that's why I said his alola Chip is a participation chip. Because no one acknowledges Alola as a strong competition. He should have won the previous Chip against the dude with the Charizard X. Forgot his name. If even the fucking show is treating him as such then we were right.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Dude at this point in the show, Ash should be bulldozing evry character like Red would.
He would steam roll if they let ash use his previous pokemon, ash has to handicap himself to a whole new team of pokemon except pikachu which he's only been training for like what, a few months?

:hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
And that's why I said his alola Chip is a participation chip. Because no one acknowledges Alola as a strong competition. He should have won the previous Chip against the dude with the Charizard X. Forgot his name. If even the fucking show is treating him as such then we were right.
Hes Champion tier not victory road tier, since that's the class hes ended up in alongside the other champions like Steven, Diantha, Leon, Cynthia and Iris and also because, you know, hes a champion

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I thought Alain is better than Iris? If anyone is going to get kicked out of that list Iris is the one most likely going to be dropping out.
Heres where we are right now:
Round 1
Leon vs Alain = Leon Wins
Iris vs Cynthia = Cynthia Wins
Lance vs Diantha = Diantha Wins
Ash vs Steven = Ash Wins

Semifinals
Leon vs Diantha = Leon Wins
Ash vs Cynthia = TBD Next Episode

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Heres where we are right now:
Round 1
Leon vs Alain = Leon Wins
Iris vs Cynthia = Cynthia Wins
Lance vs Diantha = Diantha Wins
Ash vs Steven = Ash Wins

Semifinals
Leon vs Diantha = Leon Wins
Ash vs Cynthia = TBD Next Episode
Wow, Wait How did Diantha beat Lance?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Oh I forgot Ash also beat Drasna as well
MOVE DRAGONITE! DODGE IT!

Like what the hell? He literally stood and stared at her as she fired it and Pokemon can just straight up dodge shit in the anime (Gardevoir just did it). What gives? I mean he would have probably lost regardless but I'm just saying. :maybe
the effect of hyperbeam kicked in for once

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
dude that gardevoir battle is bullshit. dude equaled 3 element atk with a single ability. Then it also Soloed a fresh Dragonite.
In fairness, it wasn't really fresh given Dragonite took several hits from the Aurorus at the start including ice type attacks which it's obviously weak to.

Throw a Mega Evolved opponent on top of that, who also happens to have the type advantage and it's not a good look for Lance. He should have brought his Charizard (fire is strong against fairies right?).

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>RoR
>Beezelbub was all alone
>made friends with Lucifer, Azazel, and Samael
>they all end up killed by satan
>Beezelbubs whole reason for living now is finding out who satan is and killing him
>meets luciers friend lillith
>they agree to hunt for satan together
>spend months attempting to do it
>they confess their love for each other
>turns out there is no satan
>turns out when Beezelbub reaches absolute happiness/love
>he blacks out and kills everyone around him
>he killed lucifer, Azazel and samael
>he also then kills Lillith
>Now he wants someone to kill him so his pain can end

Jesus christ

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Let me use my fortune telling skills real quick.

"Now Freeza's training is unknown however we know in RoF that Freeza can choose the color of his forms so when he trained in this place did he choose a new color? Also what about this place that he trained in, it's like the Room of spirit and time. Either way subscribe to my channel for more Db content"

Its gotta be something like that :skully
True quality, am I right? :russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back