Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
2215390-drsoalr_9_cover_by_roger_robinson_d3c3hq3.jpg

True power always comes from Science

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Accelerator would probably enjoy Solars presence tbh. Just have the dude tell you how to math out any fucking equation you could ever want and then just boost your vector shield to buttfuck levels of stupid
:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of science and Accelerator, rewatching / rereading Heavy Object and Slader kinda looks like Accel if he grew up and became a mad scientist

77767.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I love when bullshit is just explained away as being science

"I may be out of vectors touma....but I ain't outta options"
Oh, you'll like the Skill-Out Uprising Arc.

Because of WW3 happening Misaka's mom tries to pull her daughter out of the city, but Crowley can't have that and puts a hit out on her. Accelerator decides he wants to try and save her, so Crowley turns off his collar so he can't use his powers, Accel is like 'so fucking what' and pulls up with a pistol and blasts the gang members, without his powers and while needing a cane to walk.

It doesn't end there though cause Touma also made his own attempt to save Misaka's mom and because the structure they were in was dark Accelerator mistakes Touma as a gang member and started unloading on him while he's carrying the mom.

:mjlol Accelerator had more of a chance of killing Touma with a gun than his powers.

Last edited:

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I swear man if YouTube recommends another Sonic YouTuber talking about another character and how they were ruined :kobeha . Can't enjoy watching someone shit on Saints Row in peace without recommendations telling you about something you don't really care about :skully .

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Oh, you'll like the Skill-Out Uprising Arc.

Because of WW3 happening Misaka's mom tries to pull her daughter out of the city, but Crowley can't have that and puts a hit out on her. Accelerator decides he wants to try and save her, so Crowley turns off his collar so he can't use his powers, Accel is like 'so fucking what' and pulls up with a pistol and blasts the gang members, without his powers and while needing a cane to walk.

It doesn't end there though cause Touma also made his own attempt to save Misaka's mom and because the structure they was in were dark Accelerator mistakes Touma as a gang member and started unloading on him while he's carrying the mom.

:mjlol Accelerator had more of a chance of killing Touma with a gun than his powers.
Funny how Crowley putting that petty hit on Misuzu would be the catalyst that kicked off Hamazura’s redemption arc, the guy who ends up ruining all his plans and being his biggest headache to get rid of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back