• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
it's just weird because they are trying so hard to seem not racist that it loops back around to actually being offensive and stereotypical again. Literally everyone hated that Miles comic and the author doubled down on it

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
unknown.png

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
The Colonizer: Round these Niggas up

Some dude in the comic: They call me MR. Nigga.

calling it just in case don't even try and tell me Marvel wouldn't do some dumbass shit like that :skully .

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The Colonizer: Round these Niggas up

Some dude in the comic: They call me MR. Nigga.

calling it just in case don't even try and tell me Marvel wouldn't do some dumbass shit like that :skully .
I mean, they already dropped the 'Feline Negro' name, so I wouldn't be shocked. :hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i feel like having Klaw be this white guy constantly tryna fuck up Wakanda was already the best colonizer metaphor they could have asked for

but then again that was thought of by non-hacks so

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i feel like having Klaw be this white guy constantly tryna fuck up Wakanda was already the best colonizer metaphor they could have asked for

but then again that was thought of by non-hacks so
There are no non-hacks in Marvel comics at this point. DC, you might be able to argue there's one or two niggas there out of a bunch of worthless twats that are decent, but that's about it. All the really good writers have long since left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back