OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
maxresdefault.jpg

i found out, keishin's youtube channel, or, one of his heralds, nice, just a simple and fair power comparison, not bad

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
r truth can have my thanks, but i ain't giving him a convo :mjlol

unless someone of you, win it, when, i am offline, like you do :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
who knows, only time will tell :mjpls

i am psure, when i am offline, somebody will snatch the convo and make it about dbs instead :russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i remember, in the early era of olf obd, i had 4/4 convos back to back, and nigs had to w8 for my togashi breaks to take the convos :mjlol

good times, maybe i should stop holding back in this case then :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i remember, in the early era of olf obd, i had 4/4 convos back to back, and nigs had to w8 for my togashi breaks to take the convos :mjlol

good times, maybe i should stop holding back in this case then :mjlol
If you're still on when this reaches page 100 soon, you just might take the next convo.

I know I won't, anyway. I'll already be in bed by that point. Can't stay up late this time when I got a lot of work to do tomorrow, after all.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
:russ

the real plot twist would be: keishin making an acc, coming right to the 1999th post and saying hi, takes the next convo as a reward too :mjlol

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I can't get over the fact that if Izuku hadn't screwed up the only job he had. Got yeeted by a high school girl Looney Toons style and didn't stop to tall about how dates work with this literal maniac then none of this shit would be happening :mjlol .

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yes because killing a total nothing character, whose only contribution to the story pre-death is getting knocked out casually by Ichigo, then saying "Oh but he was totally really close to Yamamoto (despite the fact I never showed nor hinted at that bond before now) so Yamamoto can get uncharacteristically angry and allow him to be baited into his death" is totally great writing.

It definitely doesn't feel forced or artificial at all. :mjpls

He MIGHT have a point if we ever saw the camraderie between Yamamoto and Chojiro during the series, but we didn't. You can't ONLY give a character significance AFTER their death and have it come across as anything but forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back