OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

@OtherGalaxy :mjlol
the funny thing is his original appearance in the movie allegedly wasn't inspired by Galactus at all, he was based on Satan and the planet Saturn

but when Furman wrote him in the comics, he said that Galactus was an inspiration for making him into more a cosmic entity

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

It's becoming more fun to just laugh at how bad AEW is now than anything else.

I still remember when you told me a while back that AEW had a chance to become a legitimate competitor for WWE, which would be good for wrestling. That hopeful comment, of which I forgot the exact wording, did not age well. Not your fault though that Tony and everyone else over there running shop are incompetent. :mjlol

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I still remember when you told me a while back that AEW had a chance to become a legitimate competitor for WWE, which would be good for wrestling. That hopeful comment, of which I forgot the exact wording, did not age well. Not your fault though that Tony and everyone else over there running shop are incompetent. :mjlol
At this time last year, they looked like they might. Then their money mark owner pissed the chance away, and it's really snowballed since the spring. Which is sad for AEW, the industry as a whole, and the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back