• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

the ceo of fanzverse o bee dee = keishin, spoke, once, again, this lad, no chill :mjlol
>Keishin speaks
FcZRrsPaMAIJKe8

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I legit don't care for Belch Debates

Yeehaw and Ichigo whatever are probably planetary but Belch niggas be annoying as shit over it

Like fuck it

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Seriously wasn't Yhwach taking his sweet ass time just trying to effect Earth after the Soul king absorption? Gonna have to forgive me here I stopped caring about Bleach a long time ago :mjlol . How they get universal from that is a mystery :skully.
i think they want to interpret that the "world" is actually the entire universe or some shit like how it happens in some other fictions

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
i think they want to interpret that the "world" is actually the entire universe or some shit like how it happens in some other fictions
I've seen niggas argue about multiversal because of stars in the Soul society for the 50th time despite the problems with that. I don't feel like arguing that shit again though, that small amount that I did was enough cancer for one day :mjlol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back