• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>Proceeds to have their shit not widely available but also sold for hundreds of dollars

Nintendo: why do the mean consumers pirate our stuff?

Out of touch doesn't begin to describe them:skully .
Nintendo when they charge 60$ for Skyward Sword (a decade old game) because it's HD now :mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
> Gohan could have won against an exhausted Cell

This isn't directly aimed at you specifically but I honestly think people really exaggerate just how "exhausting" Cell's fight with Goku was for Cell. Goku straight up says that he still has most of his ki even when he landed the warp Kamehameha and that was when Cell was holding back.
I mean

honestly

A full-power Perfect Cell wasn’t that much stronger than either of them. The FP Kamehameha from Goku did drain Cell’s energy regardless. Freeza didn’t even lose energy when he was fighting at 70% and nearly killed by the Spirit Bomb so Cell had to be higher than that against Goku

the smart move really would have been just bank on Gohan beating an exhausted Cell (might even jump in and help Gohan but that’s not how Goku rolls) then have Gohan unlock SSJ2 in peace time

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fa8CzIOXwAACQjb

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
I mean

honestly

A full-power Perfect Cell wasn’t that much stronger than either of them. The FP Kamehameha from Goku did drain Cell’s energy regardless. Freeza didn’t even lose energy when he was fighting at 70% and nearly killed by the Spirit Bomb so Cell had to be higher than that against Goku

the smart move really would have been just bank on Gohan beating an exhausted Cell (might even jump in and help Gohan but that’s not how Goku rolls) then have Gohan unlock SSJ2 in peace time
A full power Cell would’ve wrecked them lmfao, the gap should honestly be pretty big

Cell regenerating did cost him a lot, but even then he was confident that at that state, he can still fight a Goku recovered from a senzu

Roshi also noted that Cell wasn’t worried at all, and he still probably did have a lot left in the tank

A full power Cell would’ve wrecked them lmfao, the gap should honestly be pretty big

Cell regenerating did cost him a lot, but even then he was confident that at that state, he can still fight a Goku recovered from a senzu

Roshi also noted that Cell wasn’t worried at all, and he still probably did have a lot left in the tank
Cell by his own logic shouldn’t even have regenerated from that shit. His entire upper body was desintegrated and he regenerated from his chest upward.

fucking Piccolo died for less. Frontal Lobe my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back