• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FeaqqQ4XwAAn0m4

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her

I don’t think it’s necessarily that. The zombie craze from the 2010s has run its course and you don’t see it as often.

What it really is its Sony doing what Microsoft tried to do a decade ago with Xbox: Expanding the PlayStation brand to include more than just gaming. Hence the push these past few years on games made to movies and tv shows.

The problem with this strategy is the same problem Xbox faced a decade ago: Their core audience is gamers that don’t care for movies or tv shows of their games and will outright protest when the focus on that stuff starts getting in the way with what they really want.

Because 2 years in, and the PS5 is still pretty dry in content, most of its library either being stuff you can play on PS4 or some remake of a game that no one asked for. It’s right now freaking Indie developers putting their games on PS5 thats giving it life right now. Not even a single new IP yet either

Sony needs to cut the crap and go back to their roots with what made Playstation a success in the first place: just focusing on making games and building up a diverse library of content
PlayStation is run by people who don't like Gaming culture or Gamers

Which is why most their exclusives are movies nowadays

I expected some actual good points in here but outside of like 2 or 3, they somehow managed to even make those who primarily shit on Bleach look retarded.

2 of these are literal shipper tier nonsense, 1 is hilariously pointing out that Tite Kubo actually allows the Anime Team to use his World Building and ideas for the filler arcs. 1 is correct but what they use was actually foreshadowed in the past, another never stated it couldn't happen and the last is basically "Bleach is the worst of the Big 3" which is fucking hilarious considering how Naruto has plateau'd off immensely due to Boruto and the 4th Great Ninja War Arc.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
It honestly helps me out and others who can't draw worth shit since we can use it to have an easy basis for 3D modeling and such.
Like it's a genuine pain in the ass since you may need multiple commissions to make sure your shit looks right.
may think about using it to get some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back