• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
people saying the stupid shit that happened in MHA with Mirio is the same as luffy having toon force and sanji being a womanizer because they are "gags"

:Wut:
thats how they read MHA chapters

pepe.jpg

t

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
it won't stop crime, but numbers do go down
obviously crime ain't going to be zero specially if someone is that desperate. But it's like a locked door, It prevents someone who spontaneously thought of it, if there is no door or if the door ain't lock.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Wait just 1 question why are they using statue hairs?

:kannasip Like the hair is glued to the body or someshit, considering how advance the 3d animation are now. Also why is that cellphone(Oh wait it was Cash) floating in the second clip, Dude we ain't going backwards with these right?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Point I made is guns won’t do anything for criminals, not that the majority of politicians pushing for this actually care about reducing crime
Power and control. That's all it is. An unarmed populace is easier to control, after all.

Its why if they don't have guns confiscated by the time they cause the country to crash completely, they're in deep shit with the people. :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
people saying the stupid shit that happened in MHA with Mirio is the same as luffy having toon force and sanji being a womanizer because they are "gags"

:Wut:
i don't normally say this but this really is the definition of coping especially G5 lol

like that was a retcon, but it perfectly fit into Luffy's personality and was built up for a while (how long is up for debate, but at least a year or more)

sanji being a womanizer never happens smack in the middle of a serious arc or moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back