• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That little man's face says it all:

"The fuck you mean? I didn't understand a word of what you just said!" :mjlol
Fitting since TCG just made Substitoad, the card behind the combo in that video, legal.

So fucking dumb and makes banning Ronintoad almost pointless

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>tfw King Tiger Wanghu finally got support
Screenshot_14.png

>tfw it doesnt help the deck in the slightest
24c.gif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>tfw you cant summon them both at the same time without some roundabout shit because the new monster would cause wanghu to pop himself
Your best bet it to tech Wanghu in a deck that can easily pump out Level 9s and make the new Generaider Xyz with Wanghu on board

Laevateinn only makes your opponents monsters lose 1000 atk

World Legacy Monstrosity is a thing too

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Mha leaks: Check out Izuku's new quirk!!!

And its just as plot convenient and stupid as I expected. The mystery mousekaquirk allows him to accelerate and slow things down by touching them. Using it on himself allows him another shortcut to Ofa and allows him to amp it to 120% with no problems. Oh but he needs to beat Ashyraki in 5 minutes

DQE-zY1VQAAxrNr.jpg

At least Dbz was smart enough to end the arc with that fight and not leave 5 more fights left while this happens.

The best thing is All Might was never really surpassed no matter how fans or Hori tries to bullshit you about it :mjlol .

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

And its just as plot convenient and stupid as I expected. The mystery mousekaquirk allows him to accelerate and slow things down by touching them. Using it on himself allows him another shortcut to Ofa and allows him to amp it to 120% with no problems. Oh but he needs to beat Ashyraki in 5 minutes

DQE-zY1VQAAxrNr.jpg

At least Dbz was smart enough to end the arc with that fight and not leave 5 more fights left while this happens.

The best thing is All Might was never really surpassed no matter how fans or Hori tries to bullshit you about it :mjlol .
1661811837868418.png

i knew it was gonna be some bullshit on the level of naruto. fucking hell

DQE-zY1VQAAxrNr.jpg

Bro, just give the fuck up Horikoshi, the hell is this nonsense?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Quirks tended to be pretty specific and gimmicky, the application of them is what matters

Im all for criticism but I’m not feeling it too much with this one so far

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Quirks tended to be pretty specific and gimmicky, the application of them is what matters

Im all for criticism but I’m not feeling it too much with this one so far
Izuku's application doesn't really matter here. On paper with a good author this quirk would result in some creativity. Its Izuku though so we all know he's just going to use it to punch harder while everyone talks about how impressive and smart he is. It's what he's done with basically all his other quirks and it's no different here.

Also it just further shits on the idea of actually working to surpass All Might with all these cheat codes :skully . Fans and the story are saying he has and with hard work and shit when in reality he's using a faux 100%-120% dlc pack to surpass All Might who had to level up by actually doing shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back