• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

FeuAYOXX0AIDONq

Damn.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Safe to say fans didn’t enjoy getting fucked over yet again by Activision-Blizzard

That 1.5 User Score is amazing

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hoping this Bleach trending keeps going. Not particularly for the anime unless there’s some serious overhauls of including how Kubo supposedly envisioned it if it weren’t for weekly deadlines and his health

But for future stuff from him. Either it’s from not being hampered by deadlines or his writing improved but post Bleach manga stuff from him has been more interesting and engaging.

The novels offer some nice world building and stuff that couldn’t make it in the manga and Burn the Witch was a fun spin-off.

And I’m hoping this rise in Bleach popularity gives Kubo incentive to continue that Hell Arc he started.

It’s already good since Hell is objectively a cooler place to explore than the comparatively boring settings from before like Heuco Mundo.

Kubo should probably stick to a monthly or at least bi-weekly schedule for it though

Type-Rey

Retired
If only the hype would have been based of some actual good material :kobeha

The hyperinflated reception to the show so far based of one episode is a textbook example of why fandoms are retarded in general and why artificial hype is detrimental to the actual quality of any industry.

This has been my old man screen at clouds segment...

Oh well.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Animation is of course top quality but yeah, I’m not hyped if it’s going to be the exact same story as the manga without at least expanding on it.

I know people are bringing some things like an extra part between Byakuya and that Fear Sternritter guy but that’s not enough to tell me significant changes are made to the story. Tons of fights in the Bleach anime had extra bits added to them.

I do think that is the case though. It’s been ages since the Bleach anime was first announced. No way it took this long without some serious work being done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back