• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
405181a4b483e7067a5def3c5548ae21.gif

reminder that top tiers in the hercules land, are star+ levels, no matter how much you dice it, it aint less than small star levels even

and that scales to deity herc too in the end of the movie

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Next people are going to say that other Arrancar Quincy is weak due to Yhwach easily blasting him to pieces too right?
Like even if you want to make the argument that Ichigo held back, HE'S STILL IN BANKAI, the attack's still going to be stronger than ANYTHING he could muster in his Shikai state.

As a reminder, Fullbring Shikai is the version whose regular attack was mistaken for a Getsuga.

Then again, it's the same section that thinks Yamamoto's Punching techs >>>>> His BLOODLUSTED Shikai flames vs Bazz because one is NAMED and the other isn't. 🤦‍♂️

Like even if you want to make the argument that Ichigo held back, HE'S STILL IN BANKAI, the attack's still going to be stronger than ANYTHING he could muster in his Shikai state.

As a reminder, Fullbring Shikai is the version whose regular attack was mistaken for a Getsuga.

Then again, it's the same section that thinks Yamamoto's Punching techs >>>>> His BLOODLUSTED Shikai flames vs Bazz because one is NAMED and the other isn't. 🤦‍♂️

I find it funny they still say this... when the trailer explicitly shows Blut Vene is so strong, Senbonzakura can't even get into As Nodt's EYEBALL despite hitting it dead on, yet Bazz-B had to complete off-set Yamamoto's Shikai flames or they would be ashes rather than taken out of the fight.

Yes, his fists are somehow stronger... for fuck's sake FV.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Eh, Ichigo would use Bankai if he so much as saw a spider in front him

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I find it funny they still say this... when the trailer explicitly shows Blut Vene is so strong, Senbonzakura can't even get into As Nodt's EYEBALL despite hitting it dead on,
The funny thing is THEY saw this and were super shocked by it, as if it's something new, because Byakuya got some shallow cuts on his hand.

This is despite Byakuya himself saying they couldn't win without Bankai.
yet Bazz-B had to complete off-set Yamamoto's Shikai flames or they would be ashes rather than taken out of the fight.

Yes, his fists are somehow stronger... for fuck's sake FV.
And of course you realise what this claim was in aid of right? :maybe

Arguing Wonderweiss could beat Bazz B. :kobeha

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Eh, Ichigo would use Bankai if he so much as saw a spider in front him
Huh
> He refused to do so against Dordonni until he was forced to.
> Ebern had to taunt him into using his Bankai.
> Only does so against Quilge after he tanks his Getsuga and beats Allon.

Canon Ichigo doesn't use Bankai unless he has to.
never forget

r2 ulquiorra can lanza bazz-b, because he is the elite warrior that even aizen wasn't aware of his true power = base aizen levels :russ :hestonpls
EQUAL?

How naive Blade, they think R2 Ulquiorra is STRONGER than Base Aizen because H2 is half of Dangai or some shit. :hestonpls

never forget

r2 ulquiorra can lanza bazz-b, because he is the elite warrior that even aizen wasn't aware of his true power = base aizen levels :russ :hestonpls

Honest to God, I'm 100% sure Aizen knew of Segunda Epata, but just didn't tell Ulquirroa he knew. I'm not sure why people think that fucking AIZEN wouldn't know something about his subordinates when fucking Gin couldn't fully get away with consistently wanting to kill Aizen for over a 100 years.

The funny thing is THEY saw this and were super shocked by it, as if it's something new, because Byakuya got some shallow cuts on his hand.

This is despite Byakuya himself saying they couldn't win without Bankai.

Well yeah, of course it's just funny that it's that much of a surprise to them when Blut Vene was shown to be so nonsense, Yhwach couldn't even fully get his sword into Ichigo's neck unless he went all in on that.

And of course you realise what this claim was in aid of right? :maybe

Arguing Wonderweiss could beat Bazz B. :kobeha

Yeah sure, Wonderweiss can defeat Bazz-B, yeah that makes sense lol.

mean, i mock lolgaya a lot, but his ''good guy grimmjow'' form = @Crimson Dragoon never forget the memes :mjlol, even has more power than bya, lmao

Grown Man Hitsugaya is like the strongest Captain in the series given Shunsui outright stated Hitsugaya will surpass him in 100 years time.

Huh
> He refused to do so against Dordonni until he was forced to.
> Ebern had to taunt him into using his Bankai.
> Only does so against Quilge after he tanks his Getsuga and beats Allon.

Canon Ichigo doesn't use Bankai unless he has to.

Yeah, that's a meme and a half people took way too seriously.
Ichigo explicitly tried desperately to not use Bankai against Dordonni and it was the latter who forced him to go full power, including the Mask. Bankai alone would have defeated Dordonni if he can easily solo him with it AND his Mask in one shot.

Every other time Ichigo used Bankai, especially in Fullbringer Shinigami mode, he actually HAD to be forced to do so.
Hell, the Anime only added him going Bankai against Hollows as it was in the trailer... that's it.

This becomes hilariously ironic the second he gets his True Shikai and Bankai and he barely fucking tries against anyone and whips ass so much lol.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
they think R2 Ulquiorra is STRONGER than Base Aizen because H2 is half of Dangai or some

next level headcanon mode right there :mjlol, just like mugetsu is > eos bankai ichigo :mjlol

and the irony? gin can easily solo the pre-timeskip espada, with legit powerscale and feats, guy caused such internal damage to transformed aizen, where only his high level regen saved him, lmao

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Honest to God, I'm 100% sure Aizen knew of Segunda Epata, but just didn't tell Ulquirroa he knew. I'm not sure why people think that fucking AIZEN wouldn't know something about his subordinates when fucking Gin couldn't fully get away with consistently wanting to kill Aizen for over a 100 years.
Some databook apparently states he's never seen it/didn't know and "it makes no sense for him to NOT be #1 if Aizen knew about it".

Or maybe he's just NOT the strongest Espada, with or without Segunda Etapa, ever consider that for one moment. :mjpls

and the irony? gin can easily solo the pre-timeskip espada, with legit powerscale and feats, guy caused such internal damage to transformed aizen, where only his high level regen saved him, lmao

Considering Base Tousen effortlessly cleaved off Grimmjow's arm when Bankai Ichigo couldn't even make a scratch without Getsuga Tenshou, it honestly gets me that people think Tousen or Gin are weak when he emphatically tells them it's actually time to try for fuck's sake.

Some databook apparently states he's never seen it/didn't know and "it makes no sense for him to NOT be #1 if Aizen knew about it".

Or maybe he's just NOT the strongest Espada, with or without Segunda Etapa, ever consider that for one moment. :mjpls

Seriously, like he may be stronger than Harribel Pre-Timeskip but that's it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
effortlessly cleaved

while true, lets not forget the lore for that issue was kinda in grimmjow's disadvantage

1) aizen was watching

2) tousen took that as advantage = still counts as power feat

not to mention

in the later fights with ichigo, grimmjow shows superior feats, especially in their final fight, where both of them could whoop tousen

while true, lets not forget the lore for that issue was kinda in grimmjow's disadvantage

1) aizen was watching

2) tousen took that as advantage = still counts as power feat

not to mention

in the later fights with ichigo, grimmjow shows superior feats, especially in their final fight, where both of them could whoop tousen

Maybe but I'll hold my tongue on that to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back