• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
uncharted 3 and 4 are even better, especially 4 = the best game of the series pmuch

lost legacy despite being upper mid tier levels for uncharted levels, it is still >>>> tlou2
I disagree. 3 was a rehash of 2 with a weaker villain. Only thing it had over the first two games was the melee.

And 4 was the weakest entry for me. Nadine was a prototype Abby and Rafe was pretty average. And the pacing of the game was terrible. Too many long segments of just walking or doing nothing. It was boring.

Uncharted 2 Among Thieves followed by Drake’s Fortune were my favorites

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Lost Legacy was great. And so was Golden Abyss on the Vita minus the overuse of touch screen for even the final boss fight

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves followed by Drake’s Fortune were my favorites

for you

for me, uc4 > 3 = 2 > lost legacy > 1

either way

the series is still one of the best vgame series out there

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I will give U4 this. That Crash Bandicoot Easter Egg was mind-blowing. Being able to play the entire Boulders level from the first game was one hell of a nostalgia trip

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
2018-2022 aside selective games, really is a mediocre era, as we have said many times before

idc for the 4k res and all the hd tweaks

graphics aint the only thing that matters in a game

those devs need to get it

that's why, retro gaming and games from the 2010-2016 era still have more replay value

a game needs to have replay value, why spending for example 50/60$ on a game u gonna complete at best, once?

just smh

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
2017 was one of the best years of last console generation though.

A lot of fun games that year if you were on PS4

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
2018 was a great era for ps4 users, cuz ps4 spidey and gow4 kratos

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
2017: Crash Bandicoot remake, Horizon Zero Dawn, Nier Automata, Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Gravity Rush 2, Assassin’s Creed Origins.

That was a damn good year for gaming

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
a prequel with isshin and owl as the mc's

and a sequel with sekiro fighting against supernatural yakuzas with swords/guns in a modern era through space/time shenanigans

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
BrucePortrait_Ash-600x881.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back