• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A67-CDD55-B60-F-4-CA5-AE64-B1-FBE8031-D8-F.jpg

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Not even sure about that

Shang Chi and Dr Strange MoM were better than FFH, they’re just all very mediocre and in the same tier

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I watched Homecoming and initially enjoyed it, but it wasn't until I rewatched it that I realized "wow this spidey kinda sucks". Far From Home only reinforced the fact that this Spider-Man is more like an Iron Man Jr than anything. I felt much of the same when it came to No Way Home overall, but seeing the villains from the previous movies + Tobey and Andrew made me enjoy it overall.

Plus NWH's ending is probably the one thing Holland's Peter did that actually felt like something Peter Parker would do, with the whole responsibility thing and all.

I watched Homecoming and initially enjoyed it, but it wasn't until I rewatched it that I realized "wow this spidey kinda sucks". Far From Home only reinforced the fact that this Spider-Man is more like an Iron Man Jr than anything. I felt much of the same when it came to No Way Home overall, but seeing the villains from the previous movies + Tobey and Andrew made me enjoy it overall.

Plus NWH's ending is probably the one thing Holland's Peter did that actually felt like something Peter Parker would do, with the whole responsibility thing and all.
Yeah the second act is good but the first act is dogshit imo the juxtaposition is crazy with how idiotic Peter is compared to how subdued and resourceful every other Spider could be.

Aunt May was straight up a punchline in the first two movies. She was a prop. Uncle Ben is basically confirmed to not exist. At least not acknowledged.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

> Dragonborn just finished defeating a Dragon Priest all by themselves

> Has the Staff of Magnus which counters mages by absorbing all their magic

> Is the freaking Dragonborn

Estormo: Sure, I can take them. Using magic no less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back