• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

My boy vergilius with the drip

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I actually didn't even know I hade Covid the first time this time I'm sore and have a decent head ache must be my old age
I've had something really weird the past couple of weeks. It may be covid because my mom also got it after I saw her and she can't taste many things. It has to have really strong flavor.

No such thing for me. It was basically the mildest cold I ever had.

But I've kept getting rebound symptoms. Kind of like the aftereffects of a cold but it goes away and then comes back. Just a runny nose. For a few days a couple of weeks ago. Then nothing. Then a tickle in my throat for a few days. Nothing again. Then a cough. And now today a runny nose again.

Again, just about the mildest cold I ever had but also the weirdest.

Not like I'm gonna get tested like some maniac though. Haven't ever and don't plan to.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I've had something really weird the past couple of weeks. It may be covid because my mom also got it after I saw her and she can't taste many things. It has to have really strong flavor.

But I've kept getting rebound symptoms. Kind of like the aftereffects of a cold but it goes away and then comes back. Just a runny nose. For a few days a couple of weeks ago. Then nothing. Then a tickle in my throat for a few days. Nothing again. Then a cough. And now today a runny nose again.

Not like I'm gonna get tested like some maniac though. Haven't ever and don't plan to.
Could be allergies with how often your getting it.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

I said fuck the doc too

I knew I had it

14 days

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I got it back in September. Didn't even realized I had it. Went to the emergency room for really bad stomach pain and they went "oh hey you have covid". I was over the symptoms in like 24 hrs but ironically I'm still feeling the after effects. Shit reignited my asthma which had been dormant for a decade+ and I find myself getting far more tired during my workouts than usual. My mom who had mild symptoms the first time she caught it barely noticed but the second time she got it (which she likely got from me) she thought she was done for. So when she got over it this time she went and got the vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back