• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know what? This got me to want to actually show you guys something I truly found insane:

Sir Ian McKellen does the UBW Chant:

I have no goddamned idea if he hates doing the chant... or he's legit trying to get into Shirou's/EMIYA's headspace when doing it but fucking wow all the same.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

FfcCBaGXkAAa1Rr

What a stunning difference between the Webb’s version and that of the Hubble Space Telescope’s picture

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
ST12-10.png

DAMN that Jesmon art looks sick. :awesome

Love how it's got UlforceVeedramon, Magnamon and Sleipmon in the background as if Jesmon's going "Don't worry guys, I got this". :maybe

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Sweet. I can make an entire Swordsoul Deck now with basically the whole deck reprinted.

No Baronne de Fleur though, which still costs an arm and a leg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I find it funny that despite the show discarding him as a glorified MOTW (one with good feats but still), the games ALWAYS treat Mugendramon/Machinedramon like he is a BEAST.

> Final boss in multiple games.
> He's one half of Milleniummon
> Main Digimon of Yuugo in Cyber Sleuth

But yeah, figures this is getting ported too since we already had Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition on the switch.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06

See the above card list? Looks like we’re getting G-Golems for the TCG too

Want to see more Vrains archetype support. One thing you can’t deny is that Vrains provided some of the best anime archetypes for any Yugioh

Just recently picked up all the good Cyberse, Code Talker, and Cynet cards for the upcoming Yusaku stuff in the next set.

I also really want to see more support for the following cards

Gouki: Got screwed over by Go switching over to Dinowrestler for a bit even if they got to make a comeback. The period of being left out still leaves them feeling a bit lacking.

Trickstar: Same as Gouki but even worse since Aoi traded them for Marincess and never went back

Altergeist: Emma deserved better and should have dueled more.

Salamangreat: Needs some new Link Monsters. And Gazelle either bumped up or more monsters that special summon themselves from hand so they don’t auto lose to their Normal Summon disrupted most of the time.

Marincess: Toads likely going to get banned in the TCG next, so this deck needs a good in-theme replacement for the Bahamut Shark play that will be defunct

Also want to see the remaining Ignis’ get their archetypes printed: Lightning’s Armatos Legio and Windy’s Stormrider

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back