• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Another OC. Cosmic b-ball player who slams with the best of them.

Cosmic_horror_heroic_manly_muscles._short_beard_blue_eyes_robes_portrait_s-366961232.png

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Black Adam wasn’t bad, it was enjoyable

definitely way better than any MCU movie to come out in recent time, but I can see why some people have an issue with it

it wasn’t edgy for the sake of being edgy (like that literal garbage Suicide Squad 2021 movie)
It's hard pressed for me to believe the BA is stronger than Dr. Fate.

Not a huge comic book fan but something about that seems off.

I'm sure someone can find a comic where Adam beats him. And I'm sure someone else can counter that with another comic. Etc.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Maybe that thing is worth it. All of you guys are paying customers? Could get artwork for videos that way at least. Can you make comics with it?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's hard pressed for me to believe the BA is stronger than Dr. Fate.

Not a huge comic book fan but something about that seems off.

I'm sure someone can find a comic where Adam beats him. And I'm sure someone else can counter that with another comic. Etc.
The DCEU is under the impression that Superman is the strongest and Black Adam is his equal

So they’re the Top 2 in the verse (99% certain it’s The Rock’s meddling because he’s contracted to never lose a fight in any of his movies lol)

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The DCEU is under the impression that Superman is the strongest and Black Adam is his equal

So they’re the Top 2 in the verse (99% certain it’s The Rock’s meddling because he’s contracted to never lose a fight in any of his movies lol)
Which is beyond stupid.

The whole premise of the movie is the Rock wank fest really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back