• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Dwayne can never admit to being anything like a villain.

one of his movies with Ryan Renolds shows how bad it is. He can’t ever be cast in a negative light because of his ego
It’s less being a villain and more losing a fight

he has beef with Vin Diesel and ruined the Fast franchise because of his refusal to lose to anyone on-screen in movies (Vin is contracted to never lose a fight either)

he has beef with Vin Diesel and ruined the Fast franchise because of his refusal to lose to anyone on-screen in movies (Vin is contracted to never lose a fight either)

Honestly? I think that shit is stupid regardless and why there was never any tension in the Fast Franchise.

Last edited:

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
CWFmmuQ.png

Its about not being viewed as a pansy.

he has to be either a charismatic good guy or a bad ass bad guy that isn’t viewed as a “bad guy”. That’s why he wants to be the “Anti-Hero”.

It coincides with him “not being like other heroes” while not framing him as doing anything that might actually make him disliked by the larger community

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Master Duel gets exhausting after a while with constant worry of getting Ash’d, Nibiru’d, Maxx C’d, Kaiju’d, etc.

It’s at least really bad in that Link Tournament where most decks play a small engine to be able to run 20 different hand traps.

Think I’m going to take a break now. Skyrim feels pretty relaxing and nostalgic to hop back into

Few attempts at my Wednesday’s D&D character from Exandria, a Half-Drow Elf Shadow Magic Sorcerer Hexblade Warlock. Her name is Darliana Moonstalker or her real surname being Mirkovic. Inspired by Teepo and Ryu from Breath of Fire III, Ryu Bateson from Breath of Fire II and Koudelka from Shadow Hearts.
IMG_1120.png
IMG_1121.png
IMG_1122.png
IMG_1123.png
IMG_1125.png
IMG_1126.png
IMG_1127.png
IMG_1128.png
IMG_1129.png
IMG_1130.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Master Duel gets exhausting after a while with constant worry of getting Ash’d, Nibiru’d, Maxx C’d, Kaiju’d, etc.

It’s at least really bad in that Link Tournament where most decks play a small engine to be able to run 20 different hand traps.

Think I’m going to take a break now. Skyrim feels pretty relaxing and nostalgic to hop back into
I'd get back into Skyrim but I also don't feel like going through all of my mods again making sure stuff works properly :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I'd get back into Skyrim but I also don't feel like going through all of my mods again making sure stuff works properly :mjlol
Your Average Vanilla Skyrim Enjoyer.

Just the stuff thrown into the Anniversary Edition had annoying bugs like those damn Nymphs you couldn’t get rid of after interacting with and keep you from owning any pets for the rest of the game.

Totally ruined my Dawnguard experience by keeping me from using those Huskies or Armored Trolls while Vampire hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back