• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
MC has an evil route you can do where the become aware that they are in a game and they "kill" the player causing the game to crash. this somehow makes them universal
:hestonpls
That's literally just a textbook example of breaking the 4th wall, and nothing more. What the fuck? :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ff1qa9yXEAA_96I

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Sounds like VSB to me. :mjlol
oh no VSB has him at multiversal actually

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

"I am inside your home."

Something tipped me off before the grin, something small about the way the man moved, something about the Homeowner's Association pin clipped with pride on his bare skin, but it didn't matter now. Now I was in the flashlight, all eyes on me, and I'd already uttered the phrase. The statement of guilt. The justification. The violent urges of the figure before me were already unraveling. The homicidal grin, the wide eyes, the even wider stance. I knew I'd made a mistake, a wrong decision perhaps. My future paths had collapsed to only two possibilities, I find a way through this beast, or I learn what kind of homeowner hangs up three separate "we don't call 911" signs in the bathroom alone. By the time I'd taken in his unnervingly unshaken confidence, he was already upon me, and as the menace did a full 360° spin down the stairs with the lights off, it finally sunk in exactly how bad this was. We weren't fighting clean, there were no rules, nothing barred.

I am inside his home.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
oh no VSB has him at multiversal actually

I recalled a thread of Goku vs Sans back in the day on vs battles, which is why I said that. Funny thing is, because of his lack of hax, Goku was deemed to be the winner by just simply brute forcing it, from what I remember. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back