• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
cc7d7e4ce1457f77ff94afbca724d436.jpg

>Floo got hyped up to be this amazing ass deck

>gets blown back by one tiger boy
I heard Konami just created a card that allows you to swap a field spell in your graveyard for one that your opponent currently controls

So you can grab Seal of Orichalcos from your grave, give it to your opponent and you get their Mystic Mine, effectively locking him/her out of his/her extra deck AND the game itself

:hestonpls

So Master Duel doesnt have side decks or an option to play Matches right?

Also, moving on to making a Kairyu-Shin deck.
Ah yes, the Kairyu-Shin lock. Somebody did that to me once

Annoying as hell

Sadly, no side deck option in Master Duel yet

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Attack was so high, it crashed the game.

If it went through, Overdragon would have had 85,600 Attack and be able to attack monsters 107 times in a row

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
how did he have 100 monsters?
Did it with his friend (the opponent he was playing).

Hi everyone, i see some comments asking the method so here is the quick version. -My ENTIRE deck is made of Light-Machine monsters (no magic cards). -My friend's deck is made mostly of 'Machina' monsters and magic cards -Friend uses 'Exchange' to take my cards and give me his (and 'Magician of Faith' to recycle 'Exchange' mutiple times) -Once i have almost all of his monsters in my hand, he uses the effect of 'Machina Cannon' to tribute all of MY monsters in his hand and send them to MY cementery -The final fusion are all of HIS monsters in my hand, and all of MY monster in the cementery. The method is kinda improvised and we didn't craft more optimized cards, so the numbers of materials can definitely go higher. (our duel was almost 2 hours by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back