• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accelerator: “Eat your heart out, Touma!”
IMG_1287.png

5idGRY5.png

RIP 14 year old Yoko myth

That was honestly destroyed in expanded materials as it was stated that she's 14... relative to the Underground Village she was in and every other Village has their own timeline going on.
So yeah, she's only 14 to her own birthplace, not actually 14 in the actual timespan she should be and that goes for everyone else too.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
That was honestly destroyed in expanded materials as it was stated that she's 14... relative to the Underground Village she was in and every other Village has their own timeline going on.
So yeah, she's only 14 to her own birthplace, not actually 14 in the actual timespan she should be and that goes for everyone else too.
I've heard of that, but I wasn't able to find it*, though I don't doubt it. The only other evidence for hert being 14 is from an article published when Gurren Lagann was still in pre-production (and not by Gainax themselves) and the official Gurren Lagann website saying she's the same age as Simon (which would still imply teenager).

*I probably have it somewhere but it's in Japanese and usually I just skip to the parts with big robots and parallel universes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back