• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type-Rey

Retired
That classic early TES game brutality on the player. Let your guard down for even a moment, and the games will more often than not, make you pay for it. :mjlol
And it comes from a basic bitch enemy.
They can throw 10 fire demons or iron golems at me in a room and i'd end them without loosing any health but these guys...these guys are the bane of my existence.

>Be me playing Arena.
> Don't save your game for two hours cause you got both the Ebony Mail and Blade thus unlocking ezy mode .
>Jump in water to get somewhere.
>Run into one of these spider fuckers
maxresdefault.jpg

>Get bitten and paralyzed in water
>Instant death.
>Loose two hours of gameplay.

Fuck my life.
Should have gotten a knight character with immunity to that shit.

I think a similar story happened to me like once or twice and I usually just turned off the game and didn't play it again for a few days because I would just be so pissed at my stupidity.

>Be me playing Arena.
> Don't save your game for two hours cause you got both the Ebony Mail and Blade thus unlocking ezy mode .
>Jump in water to get somewhere.
>Run into one of these spider fuckers
maxresdefault.jpg

>Get bitten and paralyzed in water
>Instant death.
>Loose two hours of gameplay.

Fuck my life.
Should have gotten a knight character with immunity to that shit.
What class and race are you playing?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
And it comes from a basic bitch enemy.
They can throw 10 fire demons or iron golems at me in a room and i'd end them without loosing any health but these guys...these guys are the bane of my existence.
It be like that sometimes. Those deaths are always the most frustrating. One pissed me off so bad one time that I almost punched my PC out of the frustration. :mjlol

I didn't, of course, as then I would've just felt even more stupid, but you get the idea.:kobeha

Type-Rey

Retired
I can't decide which is better Lord's Mail or Ebony Mail. Been ages since I've played it.
I think the Lord's Mail has additional effects but both are pretty much about noping magic...so you could go either way really.

I went with the Ebony since i wanted to go for the whole set .

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>people saying tabata copied wano for the entire design of yamis whole country
>now they are saying he copied Sasuke backstory for yami as well

Hot damn I didn't know Japanese architecture and a dude killing his whole family was a naruto/one piece thing only

:FucksSake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back