• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
waka flocka being into fighting games is hilarious but also something im very happy is happening

Yeah it's cool. But thats where the core of this drama lies. Celebrities that say they're nice at games and pros tryna gatekeep/call them out

This nigga CG actually bragged about the hundred or so trophy's he had, to a nigga who makes more money in his sleep than he will in a lifetime. But iirc it was lupe who started it :skully
because if you don't have controversy the scene pretty much fizzles out and dies since most FGC'ers keep to themselves and just do streaming content nowadays
Pmuch

If there isn't some kind of drama everything stagnates and people return to their own niche corners. Which is why every other days someone has to prompt a discussion about which FG is better than the other, which one is dying, which game is killing which, blah blah blah. Its fucking dumb honestly but I guess any activity is better than no activity 🤷‍♂️

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Yeah it's cool. But thats where the core of this drama lies. Celebrities that say they're nice at games and pros tryna gatekeep/call them out

This nigga CG actually bragged about the hundred or so trophy's he had, to a nigga who makes more money in his sleep than he will in a lifetime. But iirc it was lupe who started it :skully

Pmuch

If there isn't some kind of drama everything stagnates and people return to their own niche corners. Which is why every other days someone has to prompt a discussion about which FG is better than the other, which one is dying, which game is killing which, blah blah blah. Its fucking dumb honestly but I guess any activity is better than no activity 🤷‍♂️
Jiyuna shilling hard for strive and then dropping off the face of the earth was prob the funniest shit in recent memory that I've laughed at the hardest, ngl

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Just wondering, has anyone here played Trails of Cold Steel IV?

I was mulling over whether or not I should actually play it or just watch a summary on it given the bad shit I've heard about it.

the bad shit namely being the curse

Last edited:
Sir Mordred from King Arthur Knight’s Tale
IMG_1312.png
IMG_1313.png
IMG_1314.png
IMG_1315.png
IMG_1316.png
IMG_1317.png
IMG_1318.png
IMG_1319.png
IMG_1320.png
IMG_1321.png
IMG_1322.png
IMG_1323.png
IMG_1324.png
IMG_1325.png
IMG_1326.png
IMG_1327.png
IMG_1328.png
IMG_1329.png
IMG_1330.png
IMG_1331.png

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

The most sane Bleach stan
Not just a Bleach stan.
Just because DB is the more popular manga. That’s literally it. Sasuke BTW is MUCH MUCH better written than Vegeta.
And WHY does he think Sasuke is SO much better written than Vegeta? :maybe
Vegeta big big stronk. He very very stronk. He son of Saiyan king and he Goku big big rival. He scream very very loud and power up. He punch planet to dust. He very big stronk!
Because Vegeta blows up planets and screams a lot. :kobeha

Nothing to do with his actual character or the writing of the series in general, dude is clearly just fucking salty that DB is so much stronger than Naruto.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Not just a Bleach stan.

And WHY does he think Sasuke is SO much better written than Vegeta? :maybe

Because Vegeta blows up planets and screams a lot. :kobeha

Nothing to do with his actual character or the writing of the series in general, dude is clearly just fucking salty that DB is so much stronger than Naruto.
Oh, so he IS unhinged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back