• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
TJFOQgM.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Masterblack06 @DestinyDestroyer

Well time for me to quit Yugioh for another format. Borderline already Tier 0 deck that hasn’t taken any real hits on 2 banlists so far and now getting absolutely insane support that makes their speed go into overdrive coming out in just a few more days.

Whoever made Ishizu’s cards is a dumbass. It’s the Lightsworn mill engine on crack.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

The entire Kratos vs Thor fight

Thor’s roasts throughout the fight are hilarious.

“Look at you, trying to remember all your old moves!”

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
For context, Rhongo gains effects for every material attached. With 1, he can’t be destroyed in battle, 2 his attack and defense is 3000, 3, he’s unaffected by card effects, 4, your opponent can’t summon anything, only set, and 5 it can destroy all cards on the opponents field

And this motherfucker brought it out with 9 materials.

Rhongo at 4+ materials is the one truly invincible monster in the game. Unaffected by card effects and can’t be killed in battle. And you can’t even Kaiju it either since it prevents the opponent from summoning anything as long as it has 4 materials

The most badass line in the Clone Wars.

"If Anakin was here right now. You'd be dead."

Lol Maul wankers in shambkes.
One of my only gripes with the series is that Anakin shouldn’t have looked like his episode 3 version right off the gate

that is something I appreciate more with the original Clone Wars. You see a more clear visual progression with his design. Just like how you saw a clear progression with Luke from White to Grey to Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back