• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Yeah but didn't Pikachu already break out of frozen status with electricity vs Regice?

Just saying the Pokemon anime has been chock full of shenanigans like this from the word go, seems a bit weird to complain about it now.
I really didn't watch that match last time some one got frozen it got beat the last time I watch

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
eh, so bayonetta, the name is now a token they just passing around.
I don't mind this concept in PRINCIPAL, because the name was always a nickname for Cereza. It was never her real name, so it being inherited or becoming a "family name" does make sense to me.

My issue is that even from just the boss fight video I watched, Viola is annoying as shit. She is definitely not lead material, as opposed to someone like Nero in DMC who actually is a good enough character in his own right to carry a game.

Last edited:

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
jlZl6jvO_1207211410311gpaiadd.jpeg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I don't mind this concept in PRINCIPAL, because the name was always a nickname for Cereza. It was never her real name, so it being inherited or becoming a "family name" does make sense to me.

My issue is that even from just the boss fight video I watched, Viola is annoying as shit. She is definitely not lead material, as opposed to someone like Nero in DMC who actually is a good enough character in his own right to carry a game.

yea viola need to actually either fit in cereza's role or just be astoundongly better next game. Because she ain't really mc material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back