• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Example

Unconfirmed
Well, my PS4 Pro fan is going ballistic trying to play God of War.
I'm getting the feeling that the new God of War is just a bit too much for the PS4 to handle properly.
Your PS4 is like an under-spec'd laptop trying to run something that requires top of the line specs to run properly without lagging of fizzling out.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
20220612_090735.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Well, my PS4 Pro fan is going ballistic trying to play God of War. I know it’s a high end game that even takes two discs but it shouldn’t be this bad. Like it’s so noisy I can’t even focus on the game.

Popped it open and everything is clean as a whistle inside and not a speck of dust so it’s not that either
That's odd. I only have a standard PS4, and it works fine for me. Have had no issues thus far.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Me: "Let's see what he has to say about Aesir."
Demod: "Ripped off elements of Baldur's fight from the first game make an appearance."
Me: "Gee I wonder why, also note how he fails to acknowledge they aren't just copied, but Aesir steps that shit up?" :maybe
Demod: "But Aesir lacks the charisma that Baldur had."
Me: "It's literally the same character dumbo, Loptr possesses Baldur at the end of this game and goes back in time, leading to the events of the first game. :kobeha

Like did he just miss that Baldur's personality was COMPLETELY different in this game, or one of the FIRST scenes where it's revealed there was more to Baldur than it seemed?

Also Bayonetta Baldur (both possessed and normal version) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> GOW Baldur as a character, antagonist and a boss fight.

Last edited:

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
@Blade @Xhominid the Fool @Darth Nihilus and whoever else wants in, someone from another discord server is streaming four eps of Kamen Rider 01

May stream it today
Well, my PS4 Pro fan is going ballistic trying to play God of War. I know it’s a high end game that even takes two discs but it shouldn’t be this bad. Like it’s so noisy I can’t even focus on the game.

Popped it open and everything is clean as a whistle inside and not a speck of dust so it’s not that either
Get you a five dawg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
May stream it today

Get you a five dawg
Not going to happen until Sony drops that $6-700 price average.

Refuse to pay anymore than $500 for a console so I’m going to wait and see what deals they have for Black Friday or Christmas

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of Rom, Xcano downplays the shit out of him

he used Rom as an example of Gladiator’s “anti feats” (“struggled with Rom, who officially can’t lift more than 10 tons”)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back