• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
110.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Mha chapter 373:

Protesters: I'm sorry guys. I didn't know there was good non racist people in the world. Your speech has changed us.

......my nigga the guy leading you is the reason why we have solid proof that mutant racism doesn't exist in the series. Yeah "but they only said cities" but this whole series is nothing but a bunch of cities. There's no reason why you couldn't have known, they literally didn't give a shit about that a couple of chapters ago when they were trying to kill people.

Also they had a hero apologize to that radicalized speech leader guy about using force and violence to detain them. Yeah such an asshole preventing these guys from killing children and civilians :mjlol . If only he played Megaman X and learned something about peaceful methods or something :kobeha.

Also Present Mic talking instead of immediately blasting a half conscious Spinner allows Afo to get his teleportation minion back, dipshits everywhere man I swear :skully.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
This all felt like one giant filler that provided nothing other than giving a few characters some extra time on panel

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Oh wait speaking of that the moment were that pink girl gets her moment robbed by Kirishima came out recently in the anime. The salt is back once again :skully.

Ehhh...

I'm honestly mixed on a reboot of Ninja Gaiden AND Dead or Alive.
On one hand, Ninja Gaiden does need a fresh slate after the bad combo of Ninja Gaiden 3(Even when Razor's Edge tried to save it) and Yaiba! but on the other hand, Dead or Alive didn't really need one.
The story of 6 wasn't the best, yeah, but a total reboot? I'm not sure how you can retell the first game's story well without going the full retarded Dimensions-territory and systematically make Kasumi, Hayate and Ayane nobodies compared to Ryu Hayabusa again...

I would laugh if the reason for the reboot is to actually make Hayate be an equal to Ryu as was planned beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back