• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t found any sources on the former

Mania is passion project from ROM hackers that Sega decided to license, but I never once viewed it as anything more than a fan project
Designer, I meant. Not director. Takashi Iizuka is the designer iirc

also you viewing it as a “fan project” is irrelevant to me. They work with both veterans of old sonic games and the animation is done by Archie artists. That more than makes it official

Sonic Lost World was shitted on from the start. The reaction was very negative when it first came out. Forces was better than it too
No. Forces got more negativity. People ripped on the villain harder than anything done in Lost World.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
image.png

Vespa when Kylo's katana snaps on his neck
Ngl I thought Vespa Crabro was a combination of Vespa bay and DR niggas love for crabs :skully

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Man I hate that argument.

Verte Anaconda, VFD, or even No. 16 Shock Master were never broken because you could out them with a single Infinite Impermanence by that logic

Not that Im against unbanning Rhongo Bongo. Bring it back so my Satellars have a decent boss monster and ban that other Numbers monster that sees literally no other use than to combo with Rhongo in Six Sams to make a 6+ Mat Rhongo that got it banned in the first place

And even that might not be needed. Rhongo at 3 in the OCG and doing nothing

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
kr black sun was a hyped mediocre disappointment

kotaro = og kr black mc, appears and cui's the series, good game

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
only cool thing was the suits and the ost

otherwise, nothing innovative for kr standards, i don't want toei to start now the remaking/reboot trend, like capcom does, for shame

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Man I hate that argument.

Verte Anaconda, VFD, or even No. 16 Shock Master were never broken because you could out them with a single Infinite Impermanence by that logic

Not that Im against unbanning Rhongo Bongo. Bring it back so my Satellars have a decent boss monster and ban that other Numbers monster that sees literally no other use than to combo with Rhongo in Six Sams to make a 6+ Mat Rhongo that got it banned in the first place

And even that might not be needed. Rhongo at 3 in the OCG and doing nothing
I say bring it back to one like they did with change of heart/snatch steal, ban gossip shadow, and then see how things go. If everyone and their mom starts running it and turning duels into wait fests then yeah even with gossip shadow banned then he just goes back on the list.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Designer, I meant. Not director. Takashi Iizuka is the designer iirc

also you viewing it as a “fan project” is irrelevant to me. They work with both veterans of old sonic games and the animation is done by Archie artists. That more than makes it official
>Archie artist

you mean the guy who made this comic

miles__arms__prower_by_tysonhesse_d2hp7os-fullview.jpg

who’s been doing these comics long before working with Archie

No. Forces got more negativity. People ripped on the villain harder than anything done in Lost World.
No, Infinite is a meme but it’s universally agreed that Zavok is the worst villain in this franchise. Infinite is at least memorable, the Deadly Six were all terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back