• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
SPOILER_unknown-2.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>inb4 they take astas "causality break" as something that works against everything
:hestonpls

Just have his straight sever the connection with the one for all spirits and shit
Well… Causality Break did remove the elven souls from people they were possessing

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

This thread is funny because imagine walking outside and getting neg diffed by a blocky ass skeleton from 90 meters or some shit

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

This thread is funny because imagine walking outside and getting neg diffed by a blocky ass skeleton from 90 meters or some shit
Don't forget about the living landmines that are creepers, and zombies being human-sized chimpanzees (in terms of their strength at least) essentially.

Thankfully, my closet isn't more than 16 meters away from me :mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Don't forget about the living landmines that are creepers, and zombies being human-sized chimpanzees (in terms of their strength at least) essentially.

Thankfully, my closet isn't more than 16 meters away from me :mjpls
Then some speedy ass baby Zombie comes flying down the street to your house and beats your door down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back