• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, the fuck? Look I can get disliking your parents opinions and beliefs. (I myself dislike my dad's political views) but that doesn't mean I'll stop loving him, or fucking insulting him in his fucking funeral.

Absolutely shameless entitled pussies.

But you don't understand, some of these pussies doing this = we are all fucked!

Seriously though, let these pussies end up killing themselves as they are causing the divide that will spell their end meanwhile anyone who has basic thought isn't putting politics before family.
I can guarantee most of these people doing this are mentally fucked long before they got brainwashed into this.
Still a sad sight to see but yeah.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
8a04435e-0210-441f-b64a-f19341dca468.jpg

optimus-prime-knight-edition-gold-version_transformers_feature.jpg

gold

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Last words for little miss TikTok Activist with daddy issues, since nothing more needs to be said to her and her disgusting, selfish behavior at her own dad’s funeral.

She’s her own worst enemy and people like her are destined to live miserable lives destroying themselves. She’s going to wake up to the harsh reality one day of how much her dad actually mattered to her against the cold world out there that doesn’t care about her feelings.

She’ll most likely end up marrying the wrong kind of a guy, at worst someone who will quickly make her miss her dad, and live off the government with no self-worth or value once she realizes her TikTok activism wont be paying the bills or changing the world like she believes.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of Trump, he’s actually running for another re-election.

Even if a fair amount of it was fabricated BS by the leftwing media and politicians, dudes just got too much political baggage these days to successfully run.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
If Trump still manages to win after all the BS the media spewed about him, he will forever earn my respect

He still was the most Googled person last month (if you exclude Queen Elizabeth) so it’s likely people miss him

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
A lot of that google is from the sheer amount of asshurt libs that he live forever in the heads of, rent free too. Like him or hate him, you cannot deny Trump is a master at trolling

Who knows. Bad publicity is still publicity and the state of Pennsylvania proved that with voting for John Fetterman

Nothing surprises me at this point and I’ll vote for Trump any day over a Democrat.

I’d like my rent and gas to be affordable under a once more energy-independent US again

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Ban TikTok.

I will never forgive Trump for not banning this national security and cultural disaster when he had the chance.
While I do enjoy the stupidity of humans on that platform, it is the worst brainwashing, braindead, and ridiculous platform in existence. That is why I don't and will never have an account on that atrocious spying platform.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
A lot of that google is from the sheer amount of asshurt libs that he live forever in the heads of, rent free too. Like him or hate him, you cannot deny Trump is a master at trolling

Who knows. Bad publicity is still publicity and the state of Pennsylvania proved that with voting for John Fetterman

Nothing surprises me at this point and I’ll vote for Trump any day over a Democrat.

I’d like my rent and gas to be affordable under a once more energy-independent US again
As a democrat that has stopped voting for quite some time now, I too, would vote for the king of trolls if he has a bid for another term again. He would be smacking all of these appeals down like a bad layup with haste and with extra fineness in trolling other judicial and political figures 👌

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
As a democrat that has stopped voting for quite some time now, I too, would vote for the king of trolls if he has a bid for another term again. He would be smacking all of these appeals down like a bad layup with haste and with extra fineness in trolling other judicial and political figures 👌
He just needs to stop talking so much shit about everyone. It distances potential supporters and gives the other side plenty of ammunition to use against him

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
He just needs to stop talking so much shit about everyone. It distances potential supporters and gives the other side plenty of ammunition to use against him
I actually enjoy watching him shit talk cause right after he does shit talk, he goes straight for the jugular lol probably should save his shit talking for when he's in office again. I need the means, less wack trolling attempts from Elon and more dank Trump ramblings :skully

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I heard it was responsile for one of the mirrors of z-library getting nuked, it deserves to be banned for that and many other reasons,its doing only purely harm for society
The government already knew about ZLib, they were just holding off until the amount of pressure to act on all of these lawsuits got to a certain point and said fuck it, we going in for the kill bois. They even know about LibGen, but what I also think made it worse is when ZLib started imposing daily limits and having people "donate" money in order to increase said limits. I know hosting all of that content doesn't come free, but when there's money involved and a bunch of angry authors hurting because they are losing out on revenue, shit will get the attention of the feds one way or the other. Social Media only brought more attention to the site and at that point, the feds had to step in, and claim some sort of victory over "piracy". They do this shit constantly now and while I dislike TikTok, it really only drove the final nail into ZLib's coffin.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
While I do enjoy the stupidity of humans on that platform, it is the worst brainwashing, braindead, and ridiculous platform in existence. That is why I don't and will never have an account on that atrocious spying platform.
you couldn't push me to join that god awful platform even if you put a gun to my head
im already on twitter for fuck sakes

• Skully

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I actually enjoy watching him shit talk cause right after he does shit talk, he goes straight for the jugular lol probably should save his shit talking for when he's in office again. I need the means, less wack trolling attempts from Elon and more dank Trump ramblings :skully
He had no business taking full credit for DeSantis winning the Midterms in a landslide just because he endorsed him while talking down on the guy. Desantis won as hard as he did because he’s one of the few politicians with common sense and who doesn’t take shit from career politician liberals and the media.

Gave the pedophiles at Disney the boot when they interfered with him cracking down on schools indoctrinating children, excellent planning from him allowed Florida to make a speedy recovery from two devastating Hurricanes this year, ended the Covid shit and school lockdowns that have ruined other states and allowed education to thrive here in Florida, I could go on.

Ron’s even got Trumps number in trolling when he sent a bunch of illegals on a plane to Martha’s Vineyard to see if the limousine liberals there really practice what they preach about open boarders for anyone.

Hint: They don’t. Now illegals are a problem for liberals when it’s not just their votes they get from them.

1d4

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
He’s even got Trumps number in trolling when he sent a bunch of illegals on a plane to Martha’s Vineyard to see if the limousine liberals there really practice what they preach about open boarders for anyone.
Abbot did the same thing before desantis did

and not like hypocrisy matters to dems they don't give a shit

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Abbot did the same thing before desantis did

and not like hypocrisy matters to dems they don't give a shit
Sending them specifically to Martha’s Vineyard right in the front door of the liberal elites themselves that live there was an excellent follow-up though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back