• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Man, I love when I'm playing MtG Arena and my opponent pretty obviously has no options, yet they still drag on the turn/match.

Very cool.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
E603247-D-8-A49-4-CC4-92-B7-2-E28-B00-B89-C5.jpg

he’s just attacking everyone

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If Trump still manages to win after all the BS the media spewed about him, he will forever earn my respect

He still was the most Googled person last month (if you exclude Queen Elizabeth) so it’s likely people miss him
Trump can't win anymore. He's beyond washed up. Last week made that crystal clear. DeSantis is going to beat him in the primary and it isn't going to be close.
While I do enjoy the stupidity of humans on that platform, it is the worst brainwashing, braindead, and ridiculous platform in existence. That is why I don't and will never have an account on that atrocious spying platform.
The Chinese deliberately manufactured it to be that way, while the Douyin equivalent in China has algorithms that discourage such things and make it designed not to be addicted. It's an example of their "Unrestricted Warfare" doctrine.

Reactions: Ral

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Goten and Trunks is meh. Won’t deny they need it but still

More Gohan and Piccolo is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back