• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

FiAkyY8XgAEVgWu

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Fuck, 😭

JDF was my favorite Ranger, I actually know him as the Black Brachio Ranger from Dino Thunder since that was the first season I watched (Also Dino Thunder is the best)

But he was amazing as the Green Drago Ranger, White Tiger Ranger, Red Zeo Ranger, and Red Turbo Ranger.

May you rest in peace Jason David Frank.

Dino Thunder is definitely a top tier season (easily in the top 5) and it had some of his best moments.

Such a chad, that he fought off all his previous Ranger forms unmorphed. :awesome

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Actually just looked up how he died (cause the tweet was unavailable). Apparently he killed himself.

fuuuuuck, it's makes it even sadder. 😭 fuck this world, taking away all the good things we still have left.
His wife filed for divorce in (October?), accused him of having an affair, and she asked the judge to allow her to keep their house and car.

That is why I refuse to ever get married; it's a financial scam and piggyback for when wifey wanna do you dirt even if you did or did not do something fucked up :wow

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
His wife filed for divorce in (October?), accused him of having an affair, and she asked the judge to allow her to keep their house and car.

That is why I refuse to ever get married; it's a financial scam and piggyback for when wifey wanna do you dirt even if you did or did not do something fucked up :wow
And people wonder why the average birth rate is declining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back