• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
3 Fissure and Macro Cosmos is such a
damn overkill.

Couldn’t they have at least slapped Dimension Shifter to 0 or 1 as a compromise?

Any deck that relies on the graveyard is pretty much dead because LOL Kashira product pushing, a deck that was already going to be cancer on its own.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Going forward, my Salads and Marincess are likely dead. Too much graveyard hate floodgates and Kashira being a thing soon.

My Generaids don’t care for the graveyard and are getting good support next set and Labrynth and Exosisters likewise aren’t affected either and all can even use the above cards.

Of course, this isn’t even going into the fact that all my above decks are Tier 3 at best in a Tier 0 format that will not be improving any time soon

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
It's honestly amazing to me that people think that this was a good chapter.
Just more fucking with the lore, more insert Samurai 8 bullshit in there and it's clearly fucking apparent that Naruto and Sasuke was weakened and removed for little reason as the power escalation is gonna go full retard and change.
Naruto fans just live in perpetual cope with Boringto. All they had to go on throughout years of filler basically was a flashforward timeskip thing wondering who this other emo kid is, why the leaf village has been destroyed (for like the 4th time :skully ) and why Nardo and Jobsuke are dea- eh I mean "gone" because I doubt Kishi has the balls:mjlol. That's the bait to hook along desperate fans for this shit.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FiGAAT7WYAMFxQe

cry me a river

Okay yeah, @Blade wasn't kidding about the latest Dragonball Multiverse chapter.
This shit makes Toyo look good.
>Bra and Gast go through a stupid "mind battle"
>Bra somehow believes Gast can kick her ass when he wasn't that strong previously
>She forfeits and tells him to make her wish in his stead
>Everyone kisses her ass over how good of a character she is

Fucking bite me...
This is honestly worse than the Boruto chapter because this is all what Bra's shit leads to:
Absolutely nothing except more nonsense telling you how good of a character development they are rather than showing you that development.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
The way he smacked that mf:skully
He lucky :yousmart

This coulda happened to him if the hippo decided to choose violence
After that everything went dark and I had no idea where I was. I tried to wriggle my arm and felt bristles against it. I realised I was lodged headfirst in the hippo’s mouth, my legs hanging out. I knew that my best chance of surviving was to stay still and conserve my energy, but my instinct was to fight back, so I flitted between the two.

The hippo began shaking me around and I held on to its tusks. Then it spat me out and I made a grab for Evans, who was still struggling in the water, but the hippo scooped me back up immediately. It did this several times; this is common when hippos are attacking and want to destroy their prey.

The final time the hippo grabbed me, it threw me into the air, then caught me in its mouth and bit into my torso. The pressure on my body was so great I thought I was going to pop. Finally, it dropped me into the water and my colleague, Mack, managed to drag me to a cluster of rocks.
Paul was found to have devastating injuries with his torso ripped open, lung exposed and 38 bite wounds. In the end he was rushed to the hospital and saved. One of his lungs was punctured and one of his arms was amputated.

Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thi...po-attack-i-was-lodged-headfirst-in-the-hipp/

main-qimg-e26a03a08fe86388ea0e2e9ff7616d8b-lq

Damn things can rip arms off. Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to make the enclosure only like five foot high? that hippo literally climbed out, two steps and it'd be on the streets.

• Wow
Reactions: Ral
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back