• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
S-source on this? :pepesip
I was just joking. Griffith essentially reshaped the world and it was just funny and satisfying as shit for Rickert to slap the fuck out of him before essentially telling him why he sucks for pretty much shitting on the old group including him and then welcoming him into his new Band of the hawk as if nothing happened.

AAPa_qAAD6HR.jpg

Honest to god, if someone finds one without text, it may be my secondary avatar or signature.

AAPa_qAAD6HS.jpg

The anime gonna do Unohana justice.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I've recently been getting bored of coding so I started experimenting with ProCreate on my tabby again. I really want to do some manga-styled shit, like whatever randomly pops in my head, which is mostly the shenanigans surrounding my life and also this forum :mjlol
I can't wait to see you draw out the dupe and Jakk Lock sagas. Those are gonna be the best. :mjlol

• Skully
Reactions: Ral

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
My two favorite things on the list are Mine banned and Metaverse back to 3. That’s going to be fun

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
I was just joking. Griffith essentially reshaped the world and it was just funny and satisfying as shit for Rickert to slap the fuck out of him before essentially telling him why he sucks for pretty much shitting on the old group including him and then welcoming him into his new Band of the hawk as if nothing happened.
One of the most based slaps in fiction TBQH

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro
>with Ptolmaeus unbanned you can now easily go into COnstellar Diamond
>Diamond alone shuts down Tearlements and Branded
:hestonpls
Tearlaments Ishizu especially. Albaz mostly gets shut down but they can still fuse with their spells while just negging from hand and do main deck Super Poly though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back