• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #23: The Light Always Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FjCwrMIWAAAT2oi

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
And now we got GRG joining that group.

Why all of them have three letter initials? :kobeha

lmao, more series join the hiatusgroup chat, they like a discord server at this point :hestonpls

vagabond and guyver also await them there :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
> jacob = the mc from callisto protocol
> uses ui, like he watched the goku vs jiren fight, 24/7 and now uses it on instinct = toei baited that lad :wow

> to the point

> he dodges all the attacks from the final boss who said was the next level of humanity, a bad mutated monstrosity who hits above wall+ levels

> and jacob solod the fight with mid dif

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
although, what makes next gen gaming tedious and bad

is the denuvo trap the devs incude

pmuch

denuvo makes the games very dif to be cracked and uses a modified version of VMProtect 3 to virtualize many game functions, and a custom library that's different from VMProtect's for anti-debug, initial game decryptions as well as to implement some SDK features and every time you run the game and it will prevent it from running if you change too much hardware. The on the fly decryption adds CPU overhead to game, just :breh

basically they mess with the code and even have the framerate being limited and put issues on the game, they can limit the performance for greedy reasons, even if you have good/great pc, they downgrade the performance and downgrade the gaming exp

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
> jacob = the mc from callisto protocol
> uses ui, like he watched the goku vs jiren fight, 24/7 and now uses it on instinct = toei baited that lad :wow

> to the point

> he dodges all the attacks from the final boss who said was the next level of humanity, a bad mutated monstrosity who hits above wall+ levels

> and jacob solod the fight with mid dif
Yeah not a fan of how this basically became Resident Evil in space with the virus.

Dead Space with the Markers causing Necromorphs was way scarier and like something out of Lovecraft. I loved also how the Markers had no explanation to them for what they do, how, or why.

Well, until Dead Space 3 finally ruined the mystery to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back