• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
one of my favorites right here though
The_Unending_War.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The ultimate pull-out card for a follow-up duel right here, if you're getting your ass kicked.:mjlol
That actually was sort of a thing with Victory Dragon in Yugioh who if it reduced your opponents Life Points to 0, would have you automatically win the entire Match, no further rounds needed.

Let to so many headaches, like the opponent declaring they scoop before the other declared an attack with Victory Dragon that they banned it and all future cards with that Match Winner effect were strictly prize card with a “This card cannot be used in a Duel” clause

:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Bro, there ain't no limit on it. You can send it to the graveyard, and then bounce it right back to your hand with the same effect endlessly. :mjlol :mjlol :mjlol :mjlol :mjlol :mjlol :mjlol
Actually, I don’t think you can since the discard is worded as part of the effect rather than cost.

Of course, nothing stops it from grabbing a second copy of itself already in grave so you can loop between the two every turn for the same result

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Actually, I don’t think you can since the discard is worded as part of the effect rather than cost.

Of course, nothing stops it from grabbing a second copy of itself already in grave so you can loop between the two every turn for the same result
Its worded as the first part of the effect that'll be resolved, and is done vague enough to where you can absolutely argue it can bounce itself back to the hand after sending itself to the graveyard.

Even if that wasn't the case though, if you go first, this card in a group of two, alongside foolish burial would be one of the most broken combos. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Best part is that there are actual Yugioh cards that make you skip your Main Phase 1

amiQs4L.jpg

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
I'm replaying them right now and it's incredible how well 1 and 2 hold up.
3 is decent but weaker than 1 and 2 and Genesis is fucking great.
Give me my goddamn solo strife game

I need it

he's my favorite of the 4 very closely followed by death

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
What thats all?

Where’s the “And draw 3 cards from deck + increase your Life Points by double the current amount, than add 1 extra card from your deck or graveyard to your hand of your choice if you raise your Life Points past 8000 through this effect.
Every now and then the Ai likes to take it easy, other time it just goes insane and makes nonsense and some times you get actually decent cards.
Supply_Trap_Hole_-_Copy.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 What I really like is that it’s a Fire Formation card yet the effect hardly applies to Fire Fist and the art is just 3 Obelisk Force dudes from Arc-V getting bodied by Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
One of the few times you can genuinely call Yuya badass is when he brings out Odd-Eyes Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back