• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

I still can't get over how the "they treat you like an item" was delivered. :mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
ABD4343-C-8987-4-C06-A16-C-9-D01-D4-CAB0-FD.jpg

0-AD4-BC90-630-B-41-AA-8482-6-E9457-EB8-F28.jpg

Finished BoF4,really didnt like the ending
The manga had a slightly better ending. Instead of Ryu fusing with Fou-Lu with Ryu becoming the dominant one, Fou-Lu travels the world with Ryu. The manga ends with the two heading towards Wyndia, Fou-Lu wishing to learn what Ryu sees in humanity.

The only thing that sucked in both versions is Yuna got away with everything scott-free. Unless you go with the bad ending and destroy humanity.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
The manga had a slightly better ending. Instead of Ryu fusing with Fou-Lu with Ryu becoming the dominant one, Fou-Lu travels the world with Ryu. The manga ends with the two heading towards Wyndia, Fou-Lu wishing to learn what Ryu sees in humanity.

The only thing that sucked in both versions is Yuna got away with everything scott-free. Unless you go with the bad ending and destroy humanity.
Yeah that sounds a bit better,
the game just felt i didn't accomplish anything, Ryu send the gods away without a good reason, Yuna is still free around and will create more abominations ,the rituals are still around , and because Ryu sent the gods away people like the sailors lost their blessing and are going to struggle much more in the sea,so what he did had no good impacts and was fucking pointless

Its the opposite of BoF3 when i think about it,Ryu refuses to give up his power despite being "strong enough to destroy the world",simply because he is not a evil person, and he can use his power for good

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Last of Us stans on social media going after Dead Space to defend Naughty Dog’s cheap “remake” for PS5

- Dead Space 2023 is an actual remake built from the ground-up with an all new engine and drastic changes made to both the gameplay and story. Naughty was too lazy to even implement things added from Last of Us 2 to the gameplay for Part 1

- Dead Space is reviving a long beloved game series and it’s a refreshing break from all the MTX full shooters and sports games EA pumps out yearly. Last of Us is all Naughty Dog is milking these days between the remake, the upcoming multiplayer, and the garbage tv show coming out.

It’s a brand new game with enough effort put into it to make it worth the 60-70 price tag, especially with the confirmed new content beyond the original game they’ll be adding. Naughty Dog charged us $70 for the exact same nearly 10 year old game with only a graphics upgrade falsely marketed as a remake when it’s really a Remaster and they were too lazy to even put in the multiplayer you get from the original game and PS4 re-release.

GTFO :hestonpls

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What a time to be alive when EA is not the cheap one and actually putting effort in their products compared to Naughty Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back