• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Yeah that sounds a bit better,
the game just felt i didn't accomplish anything, Ryu send the gods away without a good reason, Yuna is still free around and will create more abominations ,the rituals are still around , and because Ryu sent the gods away people like the sailors lost their blessing and are going to struggle much more in the sea,so what he did had no good impacts and was fucking pointless

Its the opposite of BoF3 when i think about it,Ryu refuses to give up his power despite being "strong enough to destroy the world",simply because he is not a evil person, and he can use his power for good
good I'm not the only one who didn't like the BoF4 ending. Mind you I really like Bof4 more than the first 3 series.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
so, i watched 99% of the crisis core remake, it's truly great, only bad thing is the lol nu va cast

@Xhominid the Fool @ChaosTheory123 @NostalgiaFan @Gordo @Atem

mean

look

visual wise, it's truly at it's best, they even remixed the old rockish songs, with better metalcore riffs, just lit, they even added new scenes to several events, cuz better hardware and all

now, truly with the old va patch, when the fans do it, it's gonna be so lit

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
one thing gonna say about caleb is, he improved, yeah, i am not joking, he is better than his ff7r version but that's highbars, cuz he still can't replicate the awesomeness of rick's, not even close

as for tyler, he still tries too hard to be like newbern, just lmao

overall

my opinion about the nu va cast is

they try to make the old va sound, into the next gen, but they can't, cuz they still noobs at that, there are some efforts, but nah, old va roster, was too good on this

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
meanwhile

the japs, fully respect their own old va cast, and what's crazy? everytime, they give a new performance on those chars, they sound even better than the previous times

thats

the dif

between east and west

the dub va's, sadly don't get the respect or the good treatment that they deserve, very rare occasions on that

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
so, i watched 99% of the crisis core remake, it's truly great, only bad thing is the lol nu va cast

@Xhominid the Fool @ChaosTheory123 @NostalgiaFan @Gordo @Atem

mean

look

visual wise, it's truly at it's best, they even remixed the old rockish songs, with better metalcore riffs, just lit, they even added new scenes to several events, cuz better hardware and all

now, truly with the old va patch, when the fans do it, it's gonna be so lit

Im gonna go and see if the "shut up!" scene is better

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
good I'm not the only one who didn't like the BoF4 ending. Mind you I really like Bof4 more than the first 3 series.
I enjoyed the game quite a lot,but the ending was nonsense,thing i missed the most was Ryu fully transforming into dragon like he did in BoF3

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I enjoyed the game quite a lot,but the ending was nonsense,thing i missed the most was Ryu fully transforming into dragon like he did in BoF3
yea definitely, Ryu being able to go full dragon would have made BoF 4 so much better.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro

>traptrix lore
>just a bunch of creatures taking advantage of niggas being horny
:hestonpls
Sucks this old ass theme from 10 years ago still gets so much support and the reason for it being worse

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Currently battling the final boss at work; a raise is at stake for I have placed a bet on my soul before I am casted to the badlands of the forgottenomae wa

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 Im really surprised at just how thoroughly OCG Konami slaughterd Tears. A limit on their Field Spell, ReinoHeart, and Scheiren would have sufficed in slaughtering their Tier 0 and even 1 status most likely.

But nah, Konami went for and cut the heart itself out of the deck by banning Kitkallos on top of that.

Without Kit, the deck now cant efficiently get their effects off or Fusion summon on their own and Rulkallos is effectively banned too since you need Kitkallos to make her.

Pure deck itself is unplayable and likely doesn’t even work good enough as an engine for other shit to use now. Haven’t seen a slaughter of an entire theme this hard since Zoodiac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Sucks this old ass theme from 10 years ago still gets so much support and the reason for it being worse
Yeah theres other old shit that could have used the same love

@Masterblack06 Im really surprised at just how thoroughly OCG Konami slaughterd Tears. A limit on their Field Spell, ReinoHeart, and Scheiren would have sufficed in slaughtering their Tier 0 and even 1 status most likely.

But nah, Konami went for and cut the heart itself out of the deck by banning Kitkallos on top of that.

Deck now cant efficiently get their effects off or Fusion summon on their own and Rulkallos is effectively banned too since you need Kitkallos to make them.

Pure deck itself is unplayable and likely doesn’t even work good enough as an engine for other shit to use now. Haven’t seen a slaughter of an entire theme this hard since Zoodiac
Oh yeah nah they got absolutely fucking rolled. not even Spiral got bodied this badly and spiral made up almost 99% of the meta at one point

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
kojewy can't make money if everyone is playing faglaments

you WILL buy you 700 dollar playsets for your core cards and you WILL enjoy getting gouged for every penny you're worth

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah theres other old shit that could have used the same love

Oh yeah nah they got absolutely fucking rolled. not even Spiral got bodied this badly and spiral made up almost 99% of the meta at one point
Shaddoll and Nekroz are pretty close to that with meta nuke banlist of 2015. Worst part is that Shaddolls at least didn’t even deserve the hits since they were barely competitive already and it was just to make way for Pendulum shit that was going to be more broken than the current meta at the time

:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
kojewy can't make money if everyone is playing faglaments

you WILL buy you 700 dollar playsets for your core cards and you WILL enjoy getting gouged for every penny you're worth

Fucking hell, 1 Reinoheart means even the one Fusion they have left, Kaleido-Heart, is near impossible to make consistently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back