• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Yeah Millium's S craft is weird because like... I thought you can't leave the continent of Zemuria?

Unless that's only around it, and not above it.
Though given that there's a space base in Kuro (?), the barrier probably doesn't exist above it, just around it.
She also has access to ouroboros tech and is an originator zero so she probably exists outside the domain of logic

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Anima mundi has a solid planet level feat and lost arts/divine knights are hilariously above it. Ishmelga while just hooked up to Erebus also has a planet level destruction feat
Lost arts are also planetary

Mcburn needed a valimar with 6/7 divine knights powers to just get a scratch on his chest when he went all out and all it did was cure his amnesia
Millium has a continental level s craft in cold steel 2 and the cast just get explosively stronger from there

so continental for the weaker characters/ planetary for the stronger tiers and probably universal for top tier shit like demiurgos/perfect ishmelga/knight of zero rean
Mind explaining all of these? :hm

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Fj62jIMX0AA5gRS

Fj62lviX0AAUJni

Fj62vQwX0AIuGLi

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I need to read RC before the anime comes out

But I keep procrastinating on all the series I need to catch up to :catsupine