• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Death Battle results got caught before the poll went down.

Fall Guys vs Among Us won the 2D poll for season 10, and Kratos vs Asura won the 3D poll for the same season. :mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Death Battle results got caught before the poll went down.

Fall Guys vs Among Us won the 2D poll for season 10, and Kratos vs Asura won the 3D poll for the same season. :mjpls
2D matchup is whatever, didn’t even know Fall Guys had feats.

Kratos vs Asura is just… honestly more one-sided than even Homelander vs Omni-Man.

Really wanted Cole McGrath vs Alex Mercer

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Still remember all those debates between Infamous and Prototype back in 2008.

Which was the better game, better protagonist, who would win…

I think it’s a toss-up for a fight. Cole beats Alex if he can maintain distance and wear him down with his devastating Lightning strikes while Alex wins if he gets up close to infect him or use his superior strength to overpower him. Would have definitely been a cool Death Battle

d2pxdnf-62205a3d-72cf-43f7-b9ba-34ba5f12cef5.jpg

Now if were talking games, no contest. Infamous was a far better game. Better gameplay, story and twists, replay ability, Cole being a much more relatable and interesting character than Alex etc.

Prototype got boring after playing it once. Infamous with it’s Karma system by default required playing it twice for a Good and Evil playthrough and I just had more fun replaying it over and over

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Still remember all those debates between Infamous and Prototype back in 2008.

Which was the better game, better protagonist, who would win…

I think it’s a toss-up for a fight. Cole beats Alex if he can maintain distance and wear him down with his devastating Lightning strikes while Alex wins if he gets up close to infect him or use his superior strength to overpower him. Would have definitely been a cool Death Battle

d2pxdnf-62205a3d-72cf-43f7-b9ba-34ba5f12cef5.jpg

Now if were talking games, no contest. Infamous was a far better game. Better gameplay, story and twists, replay ability, Cole being a much more relatable and interesting character than Alex etc.

Prototype got boring after playing it once. Infamous with it’s Karma system by default required playing it twice for a Good and Evil playthrough and I just had more fun replaying it over and over
Would Alex even be able to infect him. Couldnt cole just purge himself with his own lightning and be fine? then again he did become a vampire that one time but then again that's completely different to a virus

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Would Alex even be able to infect him. Couldnt cole just purge himself with his own lightning and be fine? then again he did become a vampire that one time but then again that's completely different to a virus
Infamous Festval of Blood was wild… even if it all turned out to be a fever dream / story from Zeke.

And yeah it’s kind of a reach to assume Cole can just shock the virus in him. Best feat of biological attacks is him resisting Sasha’s hallucinating tar and a mind control agent is pretty small fry to the physics-defying Blacklight Virus

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
How strong physically are Cole/Alex anyway?

I thought the former had an enormous advantage over the latter in that regard. :hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Strength is no contest in Alex’s favor. Cole’s superhuman but not to the point of ripping the tops off tanks or throwing them with enough force to fly halfway across Central Park

Mid-game Cole at least was amazed at Alden being able to telekinetically lift a bus with his mind

His lightning powers are what help even the fight

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Infamous Festval of Blood was wild… even if it all turned out to be a fever dream / story from Zeke.

And yeah it’s kind of a reach to assume Cole can just shock the virus in him. Best feat of biological attacks is him resisting Sasha’s hallucinating tar and a mind control agent is pretty small fry to the physics-defying Blacklight Virus
I mean if they give Cole access to te beast is pretty much a done deal ain't it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back