• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>people already making up theories about how the new MC is ash's daughter with serena and that she has ash's thunderstone around her neck
:hestonpls
Why Serena over any of the others? It could just as easily be May or Dawn's daughter. :mjpls

It isn't gonna be because this is Pokemon and they sure as fuck aren't in a hurry to canonize any ships, they know the shitstorm that awaits them if they try that shit.
shippers are a true cancer
Shipping in and of itself is okay, but when they try to force their ships down people's throats and throw a fit when it doesn't happen, that's when it truly becomes cancer.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Why Serena over any of the others? It could just as easily be May or Dawn's daughter. :mjpls

It isn't gonna be because this is Pokemon and they sure as fuck aren't in a hurry to canonize any ships, they know the shitstorm that awaits them if they try that shit.

Shipping in and of itself is okay, but when they try to force their ships down people's throats and throw a fit when it doesn't happen, that's when it truly becomes cancer.
Watch the anime confirm she is Ash's daughter, and then never elaborate on who her mother is. The Ash Ketchum dad syndrome, version 2: Mother edition. :mjlol :tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Haven’t followed Pokemon in years and even I find the idea of an anime without Ash and Pikachu crazy.

Wonder if they’ll still have Team Rocket around

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FkGNJ5KUcAAypcY

FkGNJ5NVUAAV8YZ

Toyotaro better make Lame ass Freeza surpassed quickly

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Oh well

at least we have Goten and Trunks as the MCs of the manga for a bit, they need the spotlight

hopefully he throws them a bone power level-wise

So a friend of mine decided to help out in generating stable diffusion art (since I have potato PC) for my own personal project...
ADz68Ze.png

DMFdfPa.png

vYkBldR.png

17BDSmM.png

Vs8OKXG.png

NOXBi5L.png

...yeah. This NovelAI shit's actually pretty good.

That's why I plan on using this shit seriously myself on January.
It may be me using it for just 2 months but I plan on going deep in those 2 months, creating the characters the way that I envisioned them for my future stories.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Anyone got an answer?

I feel like I heard something about the heavier elements losing more energy in the fusing process because of [insert atomic mechanics here] but I can't remember why exactly.

Or might just be more difficult to produce fusion with the heavier ones and we aren't there yet.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I do agree that we were robbed, as I would have liked to see these spirits used in the series as something other than pieces of the Hyper Spirit Evolutions. Sure we get the bit where they help save the Baby Digimon against the Royal Knights and are part of the final attack against Lucemon, but I would have liked to see them used by the kids themselves at some point.

I do like the art and the designs he's given them for these "uncorrupted forms" and I liked that he even gave them Fusion Evolutions. HOWEVER the one complaint I do have is that I would have liked to see Mermaid attributes incorporated into the Beast or Fusion forms for the water spirit to keep it more in line with AncientMermaimon

images

Mostly 'cause I really like this design, it's one of my favorite Ancient Legendary Warrior designs actually. They could have done something like this but more heavily armored (because Fusion Evolutions surpass the Ancient forms), but still pretty good video overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back