• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I feel like I heard something about the heavier elements losing more energy in the fusing process because of [insert atomic mechanics here] but I can't remember why exactly.

Or might just be more difficult to produce fusion with the heavier ones and we aren't there yet.
Up to a point that's true. Once a blue star starts fusing things into iron that's it, because at that point fusion loses energy. That's why it goes supernova seconds after the iron core forms.

I'm wondering about the elements before then.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I might do a Hunger Games at some point (it's been too long), but in the meantime here are the Trigger Games.
Screen-Shot-2022-12-16-at-5-08-13-pm.png

gai such a trigger stan, he made a whole hunger games for the verse, where nobody even asked about it :wow

the top 5 luminaries in each fandom so far are:

- xhom = nasu
- paxtroll = kamachi
- legosgalaxy = tf
- ttgl = trigger
- solarboi = ygo

watch out, if you see the mentioned posters, posting anything else, outside of those series, just report them, cuz their accounts are prob hacked :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
as for the whole infamous stuff

cole indeed at his strongest, is multi continental+ levels, since john (the beast in the future timeline) did that moon razing feat, and the present version of john is as strong as that one, cuz in every timeline, john performs those feats, and cole managed to neutralize him, rfi full cores power up and all

hax wise, john has great levels of atomic/molecular manipulation, weather manipulation, telepathy, gravity manipulation, teleportation, high level regen, etc

speed wise, they def in the at least relativistic+ range

alex or james at their best (barely small city level+), still get cuid by delsin, let alone fp cole or john

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

cole indeed at his strongest, is multi continental+ levels, since john (the beast in the future timeline) did that moon razing feat, and the present version of john is as strong as that one, cuz in every timeline, john performs those feats, and cole managed to neutralize him, rfi full cores power up and all

hax wise, john has great levels of atomic/molecular manipulation, weather manipulation, telepathy, gravity manipulation, teleportation, high level regen, etc

alex or james at their best (barely small city level+), still get cuid by delsin, let alone fp cole or john
Peak Cole vs Raiden Shogun :russ

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

alex or james at their best (barely small city level+), still get cuid by delsin, let alone fp cole
I don’t think main timeline Beast got to the levels of the one from Kessler’s timeline.

That one was given ample time to evolve while the one in Infamous 2 by the time it got to New Marais could still be obliterated by a regular nuke, albeit able to come back from it afterwards with its atomic level regen. Featwise, it was only City level too.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
I don’t think main timeline Beast got to the levels of the one from Kessler’s timeline.

That one was given ample time to evolve while the one in Infamous 2 by the time it got to New Marais could still be obliterated by a regular nuke, albeit able to come back from it afterwards with its atomic level regen. Featwise, it was only City level too.

nah, in every timeline, john was doing those things, future one was just the og version, but story got changed even in present, cuz space/time shenanigans

and city level? present john? lmao

good

one

2:45 and onwards

that casual crazy cloud layer swirling feat alone is country+ levels :hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
nah, in every timeline, john was doing those things, future one was just the og version, but story got changed even in present, cuz space/time shenanigans

and city level? present john? lmao

good

one

2:45 and onwards

that casual crazy cloud layer swirling feat alone is country+ levels :hestonpls

Story was completely changed due to Kessler messing with things, killing Trish, molding Cole to be the hero he failed to be, etc.

The Beast from Kessler’s time seems like a different person altogether too as a result from changing things. Unlike John, it killed indiscriminately and for no cause, left clearly desecrated corpses on pikes which it had no reason to, and destroyed the moon while John was simply trying to make as many Conduits immune to Ray Sphere radiation to save humanity.

That doesn’t really tell me much. Don’t see how making clouds over a city = country levels of power.

The Beast with a charge up is able to wipe out Empire City in one blast and as mentioned before, it got taken out by a nuke later on that left it incapacitated for a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back