• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
lads

those early post-timeskip animated arcs, were more painful than a garou headcanon essay of why his radiation can knockout comic cosmic chars :wow
Speaking of this shit, apparently Bang is immune to the Radiation because and I quote:

"He has similar power to Garou"

:skully :obamalaugh :kobeha
Watching two of those niggas in there trying their hardest to argue a Garou W over Gogeta through basic ass cosmic radiation was and still is some of the funniest and saddest shit I've seen in versus debates this year. Real talk. :russ

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
nah, i ain't dancing, not even the dabi dance :mjlol

i knew i was correct all this time, just disappointed that it took so long for him to get it, smh

either way

its a good L, from a pg era blade

next time, he better do a better research on the obd terms/stuff i adviced him to do so

it aint rocket science, just that i rarely lose, your humble, obd mc :yousmart
tumblr_pbsff119vG1sodzggo1_500.gif

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

This right here is a flash from the past. How many of y'all here played the original Pokemon Red and glitched the game to catch Missingno? Because this guy proceeded to do an entire run of the game with it. Glitch Pokemon was hitting so hard at a certain point, it was literally shattering the game models of its opponents. :kobeha

That brings back memories.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Hype as fuck anime match-up :awesome
Especially with the surprise FINAL XROS to pull off the anime protagonist come-back and fully recreate the Shoutmon X7SM vs Darkness Bagramon.

Seriously I thought he was screwed when Darkness Bagramon cleared his field AND his Tamers (which Xros Heart kind of NEEDS in play to work usually), I didn't see how he was gonna win there. :maybe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back