• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
THat randomly made me wonder if Pokemon have any trainer similar Daimon from digimon that fights the pokemons together with his partner
Well Ash himself has some moments, but as far as I remember we generally don't get much human on Pokemon violence.

Aside from the one off gag moment when Jessie beat the shit out of the Seviper she ended up catching in Hoenn. :kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

it's over, i always knew the paul bruhs were freemason industry plants full of degeneracy

but

this

one

is way below the belt, not only he makes fun of Christians, he even dares to make fun of Jesus, with a terrible offense ''joke'' that i don't want to say, cuz it makes me angry, disrespecting God like that, who? this clown of youtube, he literally bullies his Christian friend on that podcast and pushes him to his beliefs, even jake is part of freemason activities and they openly show their agenda, wake up, stop supporting these people, all those fakers

the guy is officially a clown, 98% of youtube sucks, full sellouts

sad

may God show mercy to the souls of those ignorant and pitiful individuals, cuz this life we live here, ain't the real one, you can have all the $ in the world, it won't save you, cuz the afterlife is the legit one, and thats the true question, where the soul will go? to heaven and rest in eternal light or in hell, in eternal suffering?

bruh

this world, things really are bad, wake up

guys, pick God's side and pray for everyone to be saved, cuz things are really heating

peace

Last edited:

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Well Ash himself has some moments, but as far as I remember we generally don't get much human on Pokemon violence.

Aside from the one off gag moment when Jessie beat the shit out of the Seviper she ended up catching in Hoenn. :kobeha
Thats too bad, i wish newer digimon games would just be like SMT and have a MC punching digimons together with his partners :skully

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Thats too bad, i wish newer digimon games would just be like SMT and have a MC punching digimons together with his partners :skully
I THINK Digimon World Data Squad (english name for Digimon Savers, Masaru's season) did a little of that though I've never played it so I can't be sure.

I'm fine with the classic partner set-up so it's not really something I need to see. Although perhaps a more beat 'em up/action style game with the Frontier characters (who turn into Digimon themselves) could be pretty good?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

it's over, i always knew the paul bruhs with freemason industry plants full of degeneracy

but

this

one

is way below the belt, not only he makes fun of Christians, he even dares to make fun of Jesus, with a terrible offense ''joke'' that i don't want to say, cuz it makes me angry, disrespecting God like that, who? this clown of youtube, he literally bullies his Christian friend on that podcast and pushes him to his beliefs, even jake is part of freemason activities and they openly show their agenda, wake up, stop supporting them people, all those faker

sad

may God show mercy to the souls of those ignorant and pitiful individuals, cuz this life we live here, ain't the real one, you can have all the $ in the world, it won't save you, cuz the afterlife is the legit one, and thats the true question, where the soul will go? to heaven and rest in eternal light or in hell, in eternal suffering?

bruh

guys, pick God's side and pray for everyone to be saved, cuz things are really heating

peace

:wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
d11z0qz-081502e0-cd4b-4b20-b4ff-e8a3d5dc3c9a.jpg

331b69377fc60eb3042e1090051af261.jpg

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
is way below the belt, not only he makes fun of Christians, he even dares to make fun of Jesus, with a terrible offense ''joke'' that i don't want to say, cuz it makes me angry, disrespecting God like that, who? this clown of youtube, he literally bullies his Christian friend on that podcast and pushes him to his beliefs, even jake is part of freemason activities and they openly show their agenda, wake up, stop supporting them people, all those faker
It always so easy for nerds to dunk on Christianity but god forbid they try to talk shit about Muhammed and dem bois will let them know real quick :jaeden
given how many niggas be doing evil shit they don't care:wow

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

it's over, i always knew the paul bruhs with freemason industry plants full of degeneracy

but

this

one

sad

bruh

peace

Can we even call what Logan said in regards to Jesus a joke? He laughed, but it was basically a two-word, flat sentence for the most part. Came across more like a super cringe statement.

I don't care if you're agnostic, choosing to make fun of people's beliefs like that is just being a prick. Whether they believe in a single God, like Blade does, or in multiple gods, like others do, moments like this really show the difference between people. Outside the obnoxious ones who get in your face about it, most religious people I know are very respectful of what others believe, and don't turn into a tool if they know you don't believe in what they do, whereas, in reverse with people like Logan, the same kind of courtesy is not returned. They just get really disrespectful and asshole-ish for little to no reason.

This kind of stuff should be discussed respectfully, regardless of disagreement on things, and not like some jackass who just wants to get a gotcha moment for a fucking YouTube channel. Good grief. :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
all i know is that, this, is an evil world we living, feeling bad for that next gen who get hypnotized daily by those freemason puppets, be either youtube, social media apps, tv, movies, books, etc

the mind games and inner fights, is the true war out there, never forget it

as

i said before

it ain't about agnostic or atheist stuff, i don't care about that, we in the main game now, some things ain't to be taken lightly, especially in religion, where the soul is on the line

what i am saying, you can ignore it or don't mind it

but, pick your side, carefully

and that's God's side, the true light

and as long as i can, i will always say this

even if the majority betray/backstab me, for supporting God and Christianity

so simple

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
all i know is that, this, is an evil world we living, feeling bad for that next gen who get hypnotized daily by those freemason puppets, be either youtube, social media apps, tv, movies, books, etc

the mind games and inner fights, is the true war out there, never forget it

as

i said before

it ain't about agnostic or atheist stuff, i don't care about that, we in the main game now, some things ain't to be taken lightly, especially in religion, where the soul is on the line

what i am saying, you can ignore it or don't mind it

but, pick your side, carefully

and that's God's side, the true light

and as long as i can, i will always say this

even if the majority betray/backstab me, for supporting God and Christianity

so simple
John 14:6

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
just from personal experience, despite having roots in Christianity and had a connection with God

when i was younger, i was wilder, at all aspects, that wild persona i had even here, was kinda a representation of my irl self too, believe it or not, it wasn't an act, aggressive but somehow, still had my way with people, call it charisma or whatever, people still wanted to be near me, despite this

that's who i was, i had argued and got in many fights with my friends too for many things, even reached to a point, where i cut bonds with several of them, either for the right or wrong reasons, somebody could say, ''you were young, everyone does crazy stuff in that age'' but if you think about it carefully, there is only a partial amount of toleration to that stuff

as i became older, i started to realize that things aint that simple, treating people bad even for fun, becomes kinda problematic, you become more shallow, way more arrogant, and you don't realize it, but it is there, and some people can't get it, as much as they want to

that's why i began searching and diving more into God's world, and started to notice things differently, i still try and fighting with my inner demons and wild instincts, like most people do, reading the Bible more often, etc

but deep inside, i ain't afraid, cuz this time, i am becoming not only physically stronger, but mentally, and i hope, i will keep becoming even stronger

i am giving you an example, about how i feel about religion, for me, its sacred, i don't want to force others my beliefs, but

i won't stand and listen to their bs too, especially when they try to point me what is wrong or right, by making fun of God, in this case, which means a lot for me

lets stay strong and be respectful

i hope you get my point

peace

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It always so easy for nerds to dunk on Christianity but god forbid they try to talk shit about Muhammed and dem bois will let them know real quick :jaeden

given how many niggas be doing evil shit they don't care:wow
That’s the problem I have with Atheists. Atheism is the denial of any god, prophet, or religion yet the vast majority direct all their hate on Christianity.

Seems less like simply not believing in any God and more like something their desperately trying to convince themselves

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Personally, I believe there is a God out there because at the end of the day, scientists still cant figure out what started things like the Big Bang and all their own theories and explanations for creation other than the existence of God are just as unproven and require just as much blind faith like the Multiverse theory.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Idl if there's any hope tbh
That’s the problem I have with Atheists. Atheism is the denial of any god, prophet, or religion yet the vast majority direct all their hate on Christianity.

Seems less like simply not believing in any God and more like something their desperately trying to convince themselves
The media it easy to dunk on them

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
just from personal experience, despite having roots in Christianity and had a connection with God

when i was younger, i was wilder, at all aspects, that wild persona i had even here, was kinda a representation of my irl self too, believe it or not, it wasn't an act, aggressive but somehow, still had my way with people, call it charisma or whatever, people still wanted to be near me, despite this

that's who i was, i had argued and got in many fights with my friends too for many things, even reached to a point, where i cut bonds with several of them, either for the right or wrong reasons, somebody could say, ''you were young, everyone does crazy stuff in that age'' but if you think about it carefully, there is only a partial amount of toleration to that staff

as i became older, i started to realize that things aint that simple, treating people bad even for fun, becomes kinda problematic, you become more shallow, way more arrogant, and you don't realize it, but it is there, and some people can't get it, as much as they want to

that's why i began searching and diving more into God's world, and started to notice things differently, i still try and fighting with my inner demons and wild instincts, like most people do, reading the Bible more often, etc

but deep inside, i ain't afraid, cuz this time, i am becoming not only physically stronger, but mentally, and i hope, i will keep becoming even stronger

i am giving you example, about how i feel about religion, for me, its sacred, i don't want to force others my beliefs, but

i won't stand and listen to their bs too, especially when they try to point me what is wrong or right, by making fun of God, in this case, which means a lot for me

lets stay strong and be respectful

i hope you get my point

peace
I do. Was born and raised Catholic Christian over here in Ireland, and although I don't practice anymore, part of me still wants to believe and has faith that something exists beyond what is here in life. Will never let that part go, and don't think I ever could, even if I wanted to. Would love to see my dad and other dead relatives again. Only way that'd be possible, is through an afterlife. All jokes aside, because many are thrown around here for the laughs, no matter our beliefs, we'll all find out what lies ahead in the end, when we all pass on.

Will say this: If you end up being on the money, Blade, I'll meet you up there, and we can have a drink on me. Non-alcoholic, of course, because I have no intention of ever tasting liquor. :mjlol

Idl if there's any hope tbh

Nigga God is gonna slap you for that shit man(or whatever religious equivalent you go hard for).

Atheists are honestly a fucking joke, especially atheists these days. Most of them aren't even atheists for actual reasons but simply for a "counter" movement due to having to go to Church as a child.
I have fucking Asperger's and I hated going to Church and I still didn't act as fucking childish as they are when it ultimately came to be being a Baptized Christian at the end of the day.

That's why Atheists, especially modern ones are pathetic, they aren't doing it for their actual beliefs, they are doing it simply for attention and spiting mom and dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back