• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>niggas complaining that yugiohs 15 card extra deck is too restricting and they need to increase it

No fuck you, its the only thing keeping the degeneracy somewhat in check

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Were well past the point of of allowing anything more than 15 card Extra with how utterly broken it’s become.

Besides, it encourages actual thought and deck building in making you have to decide what’s most important to put in the 15 spots your allowed

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Having 15 cards that you can basically access at any time without worrying about RNG is pretty ridiculous as is.

In Magic terms, that's like having 15 Commanders. Which is fucking bonkers. :mjlol

"it's restricting" my ass.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Having 15 cards that you can basically access at any time without worrying about RNG is pretty ridiculous as is.

In Magic terms, that's like having 15 Commanders. Which is fucking bonkers. :mjlol

"it's restricting" my ass.
They're all open for expanding that lunacy, but make mention of taking cards like Pot of Greed and Graceful Charity off the ban list, and they have a sperg out. Guess that'd be too much cheese even for them. :mjpls

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of which, the DMC fanboys over at VSBW have gotten extremely cocky, talking about how 9D and shit is legit, and there's no counter or contradiction to any of it, even in the Death Battle discussion thread, just for one user daring to say they have a downgrade thread in the works, and that Bayonetta beats Dante(which she does). They're becoming worse than even the worst of OPM Saitama dick-riders at this point.:kobeha:russ
Most of the supporter's be stonewalling which is why nobody bothers to debunk n shit

Niggas got shit to do than argue with brick's everyday

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
They're all open for expanding that lunacy, but make mention of taking cards like Pot of Greed and Graceful Charity off the ban list, and they have a sperg out. Guess that'd be too much cheese even for them. :mjpls
I miss the good ole days when Pot of Duality was considered a staple

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
70f.jpg
chou_super_robot_wars___ttgl_vs__unicron_by_crisostomo_ibarra_dc6bzp2-fullview.jpg

@OtherGalaxy @Crimson Dragoon

unicron pretending that this punch, hurt him [not even a wound on him], literally megaversal+ acting levels :hestonpls
Shawn Michaels level overselling :russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back